How things started

3rd person

Simon

It all began on a bleak stormy December evening. Simon was laying on His comfortable double bed in the Sidemen household with heavy thoughts. He was wearing his merch from the head-to-toe toe, as per usual, with a pair of scarlet red socks Ethan had gotten him. His still damp blonde hair marked his black t-shirt making it appear even darker. Simon started questioning what to get people for Christmas he needed some presents for his parents, brothers, mates...Ethan. His face froze. What if he thinks it's weird? No, Simon stop. Why would he think it's weird? It's just me buying a... friend a present. Nothing more. He sighed loudly, holding his head in his hands firmly.

Tears started to fill his eyes, leaving trails of uncertain sadness rolling down his cheeks. Thinking longingly, all of the memories of Ethan came flooding back; the good times; the funny times and the not so perfect times. Simon could remember all of them and wouldn't change any, some were the best times he'd ever had. He was so proud of him for all the weight he had lost from the past year and was still losing. As well as just being proud of him for simply who he is. (This was originally drafted before Ethan looks now, and he looks amazing now! I was talking about when he started trying to be healthier. Years prior to now.)

Still crying, Simon looked up from his hands, moving them down to his sides and grabbed a box of tissues on his temporary wooden bedside table. They were in a red box Ethan had gotten him in a secret Santa last year. Recently these tissues were frequently used seeing as Simon had felt very confused with certain things. He looked in his bedside mirror cleaning his face with the tissues as best he could, considering the amount of redness there was.

{I know this was bad, more action in the next part. Still, hope you enjoyed! -Ryuk ❤}