What did he say?

3rd person

Simon

Si and Josh had just got back from the hospital, opening the door Josh announced: "Yeah, it's broken," laughing slightly. There was a series of "aw's" and things alike. Simon just looked unimpressed and tired, as he walked in and sat down on the sofa next to JJ.

"So let's have a look, " JJ giggled as he proceeded to yank Simons' hand, of which was in a cast.

"JJ, fuck! Ah, shit-argh.", JJ laughed as well as Josh and Vik, then Simon started to laugh after he had gotten over the burst of pain." You're a twat JJ, I hope you know that ." Simon said laughing as he slapped Jide round the face.

"You did not just do that!" Both of them were in a mess on the sofa trying to slap each other like five-year-olds.

Then when both of them had finished their five minutes straight of trying to slap each other Vik said, "Aw, Ksimon's real!"

Both of them just laughed before these words slipped out of Simon's mouth:
"Nah, Emon all the way!" All of them burst out laughing before Simon asked to go to the toilet, claiming that if he didn't he would 'pee himself laughing'.

When he got to the bathroom he lent, hands in front of him on the sink and stared into the mirror. He just stared at himself in the mirror for a second. Emon has always been a thing really, well, for as long as I can remember playing with the guys, I guess it just became a thing because of all of the innuendos and well because there was a slight thought that Ethan might be gay. I would know, I mean, he's my best friend.