Workaholic

{Hey, so this is my first Ethan P.O.V part so this might be a little rubbish but hope you enjoy and thank you for voting on my story! It means a lot. And sorry for making Emily seem horrible. Also sorry about the fact it took so long, double part today!-Ryuk💞

3rd P.O.V

Ethan

Ethan had been editing videos all day, to be specific, he'd mainly been editing one video that he'd done with Calfreezy and Lux. Ethan didn't mind editing, he enjoyed it even, but this was over the top. He hadn't eaten properly in days, just eating fast food and drinking energy drinks which he knew wasn't good for him but as long as the video got out on time he didn't really care. He was rushing the ending and he'd nearly finished. Only one hour left before this video needs to be up. 10 minutes later he'd finished, now he just needed to render and process the video. As he sighed, he finally went to check his phone after a hard day of editing.

Suddenly, Emily, Ethan's girlfriend, burst in, he looked shocked and confused while she glared at him angrily for a moment, before shouting,

"Really?! You invite me over for the day and then you barely speak to me?!"

Ethan was kind of at a loss for words, his mouth hanging open slightly.

"You'd just rather edit a stupid video than-"

Ethan cut her off, replying calmly, yet with a harsh tone, "I'm sorry Em but you know how much this video means to me, so we can sort this out some other time. But leave please."

"Oh, is that it?! You're just gonna kick me out?!", screamed Emily as she got closer to Ethan.

"Please leave. Now." Ethan said through gritted teeth. She leaned in, and clipped him around the face, then leaving as she said, "Fine! Maybe I'll leave you for good!". Ethan just listened as his apartment door slammed shut.