Recording session

Simon

Simon fidgeted in bed, trying to go back to sleep but he already knew it wasn't going to work. Groaning, he rolled out of bed, not realising his room was freezing cold until he slid the duvet off of his tired body. "Fuckkkkkk!" He wined, jumping slightly. He quickly slid a black baggy hoodie over his body and put on a pair of trackies on. He rushed down the stairs, realising it was much earlier than he had expected, judging on the lighting.

After Si had made his way into the kitchen he shouted at Josh, just wanting to take his frustration out on something, "Why the fuck does it feel like a freezer in this house?!"

Josh was surprised, Simon usually never shouted, he was a calm person but after all, he had been acting differently recently. He wasn't feeling the best himself, but he tried to be calm thinking he was just probably having a bad morning, "Shit, I'm sorry, I guess I just hadn't noticed. I can turn it on now if you want?"

Ugh now I feel like a prick, why did he have to be so fucking nice about it? Simon sighed, "Yeah, please, and I'm sorry for shouting. Just not having a good morning I guess."

Josh nodded, understanding the situation as he played with his beard slightly. Si took a seat next to him, pulling his phone out to check his notifications. WhatsApp - 'Ethan', two new messages. He instantly appeared more awake, remembering everything from yesterday. Shit, I hope he's ok. He opened the notification, reading the words thoroughly.

Ethan:
Hey
I'm feeling a bit better than yesterday, thanks for everything

Simon smiled at the messages, replying quickly

Moné:
Good, you were in a pretty bad state last night
Any word form Emily?

Ethan:
Yeah actually
She texted me a few minutes ago

Why is he even still with her? She treats him like shit.

Moné:
Oh, what did she say?

Ethan:
She said she was sorry but thinks we need some time for us to catch up and sort things out

Moné:
Well I hope it goes well, man
Just be here for the recording tonight x

Ethan:
Thanks, bro, and I definitely will be x
What game are we playing tho?

Moné:
Prop hunt

Ethan:
Ah, a classic
Cya later Si

He put his phone down, looking forward to the recording session.

8 pm

Si was just waiting for the call, it would be any minute, it was usually Josh or Vik who started the call, they were the most responsible after all. He heard the classic calling sound from discord and picked up pretty instantaneously. He was excited about today's recording, whenever he recorded in a bigger group it was always more enjoyable, the more people the more laughs. He had already loaded gmod up onto his PC so that they didn't have to wait around.

The person who started the call was Vik, "Hey, " he smiled into the mic.

"Looking forward prop hunt?"

"Yeah, seeing as I always win, " Vik gloated.

"You don't ALWAYS win. "

Before Simon could start an argument, Josh and Ethan joined that call at roughly the same time, making him relieved.
"Hey, guys, " Ethan said loudly, breaking any tension away. Si wouldn't even be able to remember the conversation with Vik after a while.

And then Josh spoke up, " Heyy.

"You guys ready?" Simon spoke up, already smiling.

"I'd hope you guys are, you're already late by five minutes, " Vik laughed.

"Jesus, sorry mum!" Ethan giggled, making Si burst out laughing.

"Oohhh, " Josh mocked in the background, laughing along too.

Vik laughed a little too, " Right, just load up the game"

After Josh and Ethan had loaded gmod they began the first round, the blue team being emon, and the red team being Josh and Vik. It was pretty standard, but that still made Simon happy. He would be seeing him in a few days anyway, 2 to be precise.

The session was only about half an hour but it was enjoyable, it always was with Ethan...