Nando's with the guys

3rd person

Simon

All of a sudden, Simon heard a series of loud knocks at his door. He frantically chucked his used tissues into the bin and quickly sorted out his crumpled sheets. Okay, that should do it. Nothing I can do about my flustered face though.

"Who is it?" Simon sniffled, preparing himself to open the door.

"It's Josh, come downstairs, JJ's just come back with Nandos. Eat with us?" Josh said slightly eagerly.

"Yeah. Yeah, ok." Simon said, pushing his bedroom door open to see Josh wearing a black t-shirt with a red and black checkered overshirt with a pair of black skinny jeans. He looks nice. Josh smiled at Simon before ushering him downstairs, Ethan still embedded in his mind. They headed into the kitchen, the smell of Nandos blanketing the room. Simon sighed in despair, then forcing a small smile onto his lips whilst watching Vik and JJ chat at the table. Soon Vik noticed Simon and Josh standing in the doorway.

Vik quickly said "Hey! Haven't seen you all day, you alright?". Vik is enthusiastic but this is taking the piss.

" I'm fine, how 'bout you?", Simon replied, leaning on his hand as if to say he was bored already.

"I'm pretty good, just been recording a few rounds of golf with friends with John and Lachlan and I won, yay!" Exclaimed Vik.

Jesus Christ. "Cool, " Simon said taking a seat and starting to eat his food, completely losing interest in anything Vik is saying. Josh sits down next to Simon and the group make Smalltalk whilst eating their food. A buzz comes from Simon's phone but before he could check it JJ was already saying "So Si, what you been doing all day?". Simon looked up from his food to JJ across the table.

"Not much honestly, played some Until Dawn, it's good so far. Trying to think of video ideas."

"Cool, text me tomorrow and maybe we can do a pack opening or something."

"Alright, cya later."Said, Simon, as he walked out of the room, the guys shouted their goodbyes, looking at Simon as he left. Josh's eyes lingered slightly longer than the others.

[Hey! So I hope this wasn't too shit considering this story is based on something I wrote about 3 years ago- I gave up and didn't get very far so after a bit more it'll be fresh new writing! Thank you

-Ryuk]