Car journey

3rd person

Ethan's P.O.V

It was Christmas Eve. The day of last-minute shopping and travelling to hang out with family and Ethan was going to be spending the day with his. The Sidemen. And a few others, like his girlfriend who was forcing Ethan to take her and a few other mates. But most of all he was looking forward to seeing Simon. Speaking of Simon, Ethan had to text him what time he was coming over to their house so that they could sort it out with the rest of the guys and iron out the details.

Ethan pulled his phone out of the loose pocket of his sweatpants, opening it to see his background. It was a picture of him and Emily at her birthday party, he didn't like it. Not that he could tell why, but it always made him very slightly uncomfortable. After putting in his passcode, he checked his Instagram and the rest of the mundane things like checking a few business emails and such. Then to text Simon.

Ethan:
Hey moné
I'll be round soon btw

Moné:
Yo
Hurry your ass up I'm getting impatient

Ethan:
Aw does little Simon miss me already? ;) x

Moné:
Fuck you

Ethan:
Really not a morning person are you?

Moné:
You realise it's 2:00 pm right?
It's not morning you speng

Ethan:
Oi!

Moné:
Just be here soon yeah? X

Ethan:
Yeah it'll be like half-hour tho cus I have to get Emily

Moné:
Stop talking and drive x

Ethan smiled, he'd get to see him soon. He called an Uber and waited patiently until it arrived, then a few minutes later Emily got in giving Ethan a peck on the lips.

"So babe, how long are we staying for? Cause I brought my makeup and all the essentials just in case, " she says pointing at the three bags sat on the floor and the boot where there was another obnoxious pink suitcase and another smaller one next to it.

Ethan just sighed before asking, " What even is half of that shit?" And that was a question he should not have asked. As for the rest of the car journey, she was explaining different outfits and 'why they looked cute', as well as giving Ethan an explanation of all of her makeup and toiletries and why they were 'necessary'. Ethan very much doubted that anti-ageing serum was essential but he went along with it to hope she wouldn't talk for any longer.

By the time the car had pulled up outside the Sidemen house, Ethan had fallen asleep and would have stayed that way if he hadn't had his girlfriends' droning voice rattling through his ear.

"Ethan, you have to get up, we're here," she whispered, rubbing his shoulder. Ethan lazily opened his eyes, giving a 10-pound note to the driver before stepping out in front of the house. The sidemen house.

Heya, I'm sorry that this wasn't out yesterday but I fell asleep lmao. So I hope it isn't bad. If you have time write me a comment maybe? No pressure. Love y'all ❤️-Ryuk