Shower thoughts

3rd person

Simon's P.O.V

Simon peeled the sheets back off of his tired body slowly. Sitting up, his lanky frame hunched over the cold, black bedsheets. He turned his head to look over at his black alarm clock, comforting red numbers on the inside of it. I can't believe Josh has forgotten to turn the heating on...again.

5:24 am.

Simon internally sighed, in fear of waking anyone up, even though his room was pretty soundproof, he was just cautious. He grabbed his phone off of his bedside table, stepping onto the welcoming warmth of the carpet.
As he exhaled a cloud of heat made contact into the cold, making a satisfying white mist of condensation. He stepped over to his door, a soft blanket wrapped around his shoulders to try and keep what little heat he had inside of his body left. Si pulled down on the handle slowly, opening the door into the dim hallway. He ran through the dullness into the bathroom quickly to get hot water on his body as soon as possible.

The boy shimmied the soft grey blanket off of his shoulders and quickly stripped-down afterwards so his body was exposed to the chilly temperature, giving him goosebumps. As he turned on the shower, he watched the glass slowly steaming up, bit by bit the whiter it became. Only a few seconds after he stepped in he could feel the heat envelop his skinny body. His mouth hung open, eyes closed, feeling the beads of water slide over his torso and down his legs. He was calm. He was looking forward to Tobi, Ethan and Harry coming over for Christmas and boxing day, they always had a great laugh when they were all together and it would be even better when he got to see the expression on Ethan's face when he opened his present. He smiled at the thought of it. He really did care about him.

|hey! I know its been ages since I updated this but things should get back into being frequent, thank you for being patient if you're still here. It means a lot to me.  I know it might be bad since I'm rusty but thank you so much for 210 reads! - Ryuk❤