Party games

Simon's P.O.V

3rd person

Simon's eyes were fixated on the position of his best friend and his girlfriend. All he could do was look at how happy he looked with her, but how he was happy...with HER. He couldn't fathom why he could stay with her after what she did. Simon had never liked her, she was rude, nosy and slapped his best friend. He had no idea what Ethan saw in her, but he had to respect him and his relationship.

They soon finished their public make out session and Emily was ushering Freya into the kitchen excitedly, most likely going to talk about it. Thank God.

Now he would have a chance to talk to him. Simon sighs running a hand through his hair as Ethan smiles at him, which makes him return it. He always smiles when he sees Ethan in a good mood.

Simon walks forward, giving the younger boy a quick friendly hug. Si wished it could be longer and with more feeling rather than a mere greeting. It was just a way of saying hello. When he withdrew from the friendly position and decided to start the conversation by asking the question that had been on his mind the last few days, "how's your face?"

Ethan just chuckled, " it's fine Si, you can stop worrying yourself over me."

"Don't even. You know I have a good reason to be worried, " he whisper-shouted.

Ethan frowned, making Simon feel slightly bad but he figured they could continue this topic at a later date. Especially as it would be rather bad if someone heard them talking about what actually happened.

Moving on, Ethan announced to everyone that they should play some games, which received an encouraging response. Soon they were all sat in a circle on the floor like a group of school children, making suggestions for what to play.

After about five minutes of deliberation, they decided to play truth or drink to get the night going.  JJ volunteered to go first and asked Freya what her favourite sex position was. Of course. Simon and everyone else laughed apart from Josh, who seemed to look pretty angry. Something must have happened between then, first the shirt and now this? I have to ask him later.

She, of course, told JJ to piss off and took a shot instead. I have a feeling there is gonna be a lot of drinking.

Simon decided to get JJ back by asking, "How many times have you had a wank over Seana?"

Jide laughed dryly, sticking his middle finger up at him and then taking the shot of Vodka. They continued around the circle, asking questions until it was Ethan's turn to answer. Freya decided she would ask the question of, "when do you think you are gonna get married?", winking playfully at him. Everyone in the circle laughed apart from Simon, he tried to force one but nothing air came out of his lungs. Ethan noticed this and decided to say something which didn't answer the question.

"Who knows?" he joked, winking at Emily as she gave him a seductive smile. But this made Simon feel physically ill, he quickly told Vikk he needed the bathroom and ran up the stairs, taking two at a time. When Ethan looked back from the face of his beautiful girlfriend his best friend had seemingly disappeared into thin air.

Simon was stood, head against the wall in their bathroom. He felt like a child again, wondering what emotions he was feeling and what they meant. He couldn't think about things like this, there was a whole group of people waiting for him to be fun and interesting. Not like...'this'.

Soon footsteps were climbing up the stairs, getting louder bit by bit. He instantaneously sorted out his posture and tried to look as positive as he possibly could for when the door opened. The slow creak of anticipation only made him more nervous. To his surprise, the face on the other side of the door frame was Ethan, smiling gently at him.

"Hey, " he chuckled lightly.
"Found me then?" Simon responded.
"I think so, " he sat down on the side of the bath, facing Si from across the room, nothing but the sounds of light breathing filling the room.

"Did you really need a shit? Orrr..." that earned a small chuckle from Simon.

"I came up for something but guess I got lost in thought." He lied. He hated lying to Ethan but he didn't want him to be worried. He already had enough going on with Emily.

"I know this sounds really sad but can I have a hug?"

Without saying another word Ethan wrapped his arms around the older boy's torso. After a few seconds, they parted, it wasn't quite what he'd hoped for but he'd take what he could get happily.

~Soooo! I'm back and more enthused thank you for being patient, ily all ❤️❤️x- Ryuk ~