Christmas shopping 🌲

3rd person

Simon

Two days later...

Aghh, shit, I still need to go out today. It's Christmas soon after all so I need to cheer up. Simon got out of bed, pushing himself up with his non-messed-up hand. He was wearing the Sidemen t-shirt and joggers he had been wearing the day before seeing as he'd just fell asleep accidentally. He grabbed his phone and shuffled downstairs, and on his way into the kitchen, he noticed Vik was eating cereal at the table. He is really not what I need this morning.

"Hi Vik, " Simon said as he went to make himself a cup of coffee.

" Hey, what are you doing up so early?"

"Have to go get presents today, " He said as he put the coffee granules into the mug.

"You can't though? You have a broken hand, it's too much too soon."

"I don't need babysitting, Vik, I'll be fine, " Simon grumbled. Soon after a series of footsteps scattered down the stairs. Josh is like me, never up early, so?  To Simons surprise, it was Josh.

"Hey Si, " Said Josh, who looked awfully tired.

"You alright, look like you've been dragged through a bush, mate, " said Si, laughing.

Josh and Vik laughed too before Josh replied, "Nah, just been editing all night."

"Nice, we can talk about it later but I have to go out, " Said Si as he went to grab his coat.

But cutting him off, Josh said, "Woah, you realize you have a broken hand, right?" 

Simon just rolled his eyes and said, "Just because I broke my hand doesn't mean I can't go out shopping, don't be such a dad, Josh." Simon laughed, finally grabbing his coat off the back of the sofa.

"See ya guys later!" Simon shouted, closing the door behind him as he did so.

30 minutes later...

Simon pulled up outside the shopping mall, unsure of what he should get apart from Ethan's present, he wanted to get him a Canon HD 4.21 camera, they were one of the best at and Ethan had wanted it for a long time.

So as he walked into the mall he looked around, looking around for where to start. Next. This would be easy, he could just buy his mum a nice coat and shoes or something like that. For his dad, he could get expensive aftershave and for his brother.

1 hour later, after getting his family presents

Now he was to move on to the Sidemen's presents. He'd already brought Vik a new pair of shoes, seeing as his fashion sense is terrible. He'd brought Tobi a hat off of Amazon because he can always add to his hat collection. He'd brought Josh a pair of old man slippers, seeing as he's the dad of the group. He'd brought JJ an expensive watch as he likes jewellery. He'd brought Harry a unicorn notepad seeing as he thought everyone would get a good laugh out of it. Then Ethan was going to get the camera. He was broke after buying all of this but oh well, it would be worth it.

-Sorry this took me so long but it's finally here, fingers crossed it's worth the wait!-Ryuk x