Breaking your hand

3rd person

Simon

Simon woke up. Squinting, Simon searched around with blurry vision (he looked like a bit of an idiot). He finally managed to pick up his phone and looked at the time. Shit, it's late. In the process of climbing out of bed, he fell on the floor. "Fuck!", this is not what I need right now." Josh!" "Urgh, " Simon heard someone jogging towards his room and then a few seconds later, Josh was in his room "Shit! Si, are you alright?" He said, sitting on the ground next to Simon. "What have you done? Do you think anything is broken?"

"Can't move my hand." Shit.

"I'm taking you to the hospital, whether you like it or not," Josh ordered, pulling Simon's not-broken-hand.

"No, argh, it's fine. Shit." Simon said with faked confidence.

"Exactly, you're not. C'mon." Josh said ushering Simon downstairs.

"I'm not even wearing a shirt, Josh!" Simon said laughing. Josh looked down at Simon's chest, blushing slightly.

"Yeah, we should probably sort that out, " Josh said, throwing Simon one of his he had found lying around the house.

Simon caught it, asking "Josh, Is this yours? And secondly, why did you just have one of your shirts on the floor- oh wait, did Freya come round?" Simon teased, winking at Josh from behind him.

Josh punched Simon's shoulder playfully
"Maybe, "
Josh doesn't look happy whilst saying that..."Have you two fell out?"

"No, no. We're fine," Josh said, forcing a smile

I'll leave it for now, but I'll make sure I'm there for him. "Okay, " said Simon, as he patted Josh on the back.

(Hey! I really enjoyed writing this part. And I know this is an Emon story but I just wanted some bits that showed Simon's relationships with other people before Ethan so we have an Ethan 3rd person chapter soon and then they'll meet up which I'm really excited about. Thanks for reading - Ryuk💙