Start of a good evening

3rd person

Ethan's P.O.V

Ethan looked up at the house smiling, it wasn't like he hadn't been here before. It was just welcoming knowing many of his friends would be inside. This house was like a second home to him after all. As he was taking in the details of the inviting structure, he spotted Simon in his room doing what looked like recording judging on the dramatic hand gestures. The corners of his mouth upturned into a smile. He was enjoying observing the older boy until Emily snapped him out of his trance...quite literally.

She snapped her fingers harshly in front of his face, saying, "Stop daydreaming. We have to go in now hun.". Ethan groans before walking with Emily to the front door.  He looks over at her quickly, surprised to see she'd picked up her own bags. Inhaling deeply, Ethan knocked in a rhythmic pattern. Soon after, he heard shuffling and talking behind the door and to his surprise it was JJ who answered the door but never the less he gave him a hug and a quick hello before being bombarded with greetings and hugs. Ethan glazed his eyes over the group of people: Cal(freezy), Cal(lux), Jide, Vik, Tobi, Josh, Freya, but to his disappointment there was no Simon. He flashed a quick fake smile and wave in their general direction but Josh must have noticed as he tried to move on the conversation by saying,"Oh yeah, Simon's just finishing up an episode of Until Dawn. He shouldn't be too much longer," rubbing Ethan on the back before everyone sat down in the lounge, getting ready to play games and do some party-like activities. Ethan hid his excitement by playing it down like it didn't matter if Si was there or not, but deep down he knew he wanted him there.

Josh made Ethan go to the shop with him as he had no idea what stuff people would like and seeing as Ethan went to partys and more often than not ended up drinking. So to Tesco Josh drove, with Ethan in the passenger seat seeing as he couldn't drive. Halfway through the journey, Ethan smirked, " This is the start of a good evening."

{hey! I'm sorry this took so long, it was my birthday and then I've had a little bit of a hard time the last few days but I hope you guys enjoy. I know it's a bit of a weird place to end it lmao and I also can't remember when Simon did his Until Dawn let's play but oh well. Love y'all x}