Ch. 46

Jacks POV-

"Olivia answer me-"

I stopped as the call ended and I threw my phone across the room

"Dammit man!"

I said sitting down on my bed with my head down then I felt hands on my shoulders which made me flinch

"You ok? What happened"

Lola said

"Jack? Come on tell me"

She said as I felt her hands run down to my chest, I stood up and turned around to face her

"Can you, leave me alone for a bit right now please. I need...I need space ok"

I said as I left my room and went outside to the backyard

I sat down on the grass thinking about what Olivia had just told me...

She was scared, worried, mad...I heard it in her voice plus the crying

"I knew this shit was fucking stupid man"

I say to myself as I ran my hands through my hair multiple times

"Yo Jack, you good? I heard you yell in there"

Johnson said

"No I'm not fucking good!"

I said standing up facing him

"Bro- oh my god..."

I said and I just took a deep breath in and out

"Ok look, if you don't want to tell me don't, it's alright. If you want me to leave, I'll go-"

"No it's fine, I'm just really fucking pissed"

I said sitting back down on the grass

"Olivia just called me and she was crying, she sounded scared, worried, mad, all these emotions"

"Woah, is she alright? What happened"

He asked

"She was telling me sorry over and over again, cause we said that we wouldn't, you know. But that fucking dick head started everything and was touching her in the wrong fucking places and I felt like she was blaming herself for it! But she didn't tell me what he did. And I felt that he got her phone or something because the call just ended before I asked her what he did to her, and. Uhhh! It just got me so fucking pissed I literally threw my phone across the room and I'm pretty sure I broke that shit"

I said out of breath

"I knew this idea was fucking stupid-"

"Thank you! I just fucking said that!"

I said cutting him off

"You gotta fins her bro, this is starting to get out of hand plus I'm leaving back to Nebraska tonight well in 2 hours, what are you gonna do after that? I'm not gonna be here no more, you have to deal with Lola by yourself now."

He said as I sighed

"Go buy yourself a new phone if you didn't break the other one, call cleo, text her, what ever and go get her. Oh well if Zac sees you or whatever"

He said and he was right. I see him look back then back at me

"Look, Lola has money...take a bit from her or unless she gives you some. Pack your shit up, find Olivia, and you two stay at a hotel mean time. Or go back to the old house"

He said whispering to me

"What? The old house, didn't Lola sell that house"

"No, it's under my name, she couldn't do it so after she left the lady told me if this is what we wanted but I said no. So technically she didn't do shit, and the house is still there it's pretty empty. I think I still have my bed there, you guys can keep it, the fridge is there, and I'm pretty sure the couch is too"