two

AUTHOR

TAEHYUNG'S HOME

TAEHYUNG'S HOME

"welp, there goes all of my legos down the toilet."

a long sigh escaped taehyung's mouth as his eyes slowly wander from his phone to the toilet.

"my poor poor poor legos. they must be drowning in that toilet." his lips crinkled up together and he stood there for a few seconds.

the creaking of wood made its way down the stairs. jungkook, who had a speaker in his right, was blasting music eventhough he had earphones in. taehyung never understood why jungkook did that.

"hyung. this is the 8th time you've clogged the toilet this week."

"nah man. it's actually the 9th time." taehyung grinned and his eyes squinted.

jungkook's eyes widened. "that's even WORSE!"

"don't worry. it's just my legosー" taehyung was cut off when jungkook jumped down from the stairs.

"YOU DROPPED YEONTAN IN THE TOILET YESTERDAY!"

taehyung's eyes smiled and he looked at yeontan, who had not visited the bathroom since yesterday. "YEONTAN IS TRAUMATISED OF THE TOILET!"

"don't worry jungkook. i've got it under controlー" yeontan ran off as soon as he heard the words dropped and toilet.

"NO YOU DON'T!"

ding dong!!

"oh look the doorbell just rung. let me get the door." with that chance, taehyung tried to run away from jungkook.

taehyung grabbed the doorknob and twisted it. the creaking sound of the door, created a heavy mood. behind the heavy door was a girl covered in black from head to toe.

"hey. how may i help you?"

"i'm jung hanseol. i'm from the plumbers repairs." the girl said and taehyung stepped back.

"b-but aren't you a girl?"

ignorning that question, hanseol looked up at taehyung. "so anyways, i received a call from you saying that you're toilet is clogged."

"yeah. i dropped my legos into the toilet-"

"YOUR WHAT!? LEGOS!?"

no doubt that
i dropped my dog
and legos in there.