three

AUTHOR

TAEHYUNG'S HOME

taehyung was leaning against the frame of the bathroom door, as he watched hanseol fix his toilet.

the sound of the toilet trying to flush distracted the awkward silence between taehyung and hanseol.

well, honestly, the toilet tried to flush several times and could not flush at all. it was like taehyung had stuffed it all with something nasty, such as a brown substance. ;D

the awkward silence continued. hanseol was quiet and placed a glove on her hands. taehyung could see her face pulling away from the toilet, he could also see her double chin.

"yo. i can see your double chin." taehyung raised both his brows as he pointed at her double chin.

"why don't you try unclogging this toilet with your own hands."

taehyung's thoughts were distracted when he saw hanseol's hand reach into the toilet.

a panic attack hit taehyung and he ran to hanseol and pulled her hands away from the toilet.

"WOAH WOAH! are you really gonna PUT your HANDS INTO the TOILET!?"

hanseol raised her hands. "don't worry. i've got gloves on. i won't die." the sarcasm placed on her face gave taehyung a hint of disgust as he knew how much girls hated touching the toilet.

"rip."

he stepped back as hanseol dipped her hand into the toilet. his face filled with disgust.

...

the squirmy sound that escaped the toilet hurt taehyung's ears

the squirmy sound that escaped the toilet hurt taehyung's ears. yeontan, outside, started barking. even yeontan knew what that squirmy sound in the toilet was.

hanseol's hand pulled out from the toilet. her gloves were surely filled a brown substance.

the girl's head flashed right as her intimidating look glared taehyung down.

"your legos." the unwashed legos dripping in the toilet water covered along with a brown substance approached taehyung also.

a feeling of puke escaped taehyung's throat. "umm..! you can just throw them on the floor next to the couch." taehyung knew his double chin was growing because of the amount of disgust he had faced today.

as told, hanseol threw the legos across the room on the floor. the legos jumped several times, as it landed besides the couch.

"pft. i can see your double chins." hanseol shot a disgust look at taehyung. taehyung's eyes widened. "jokes. i can see your triple chin." hanseol smiled and taehyung froze and acted as if the world had stopped.

"I DO NOT HAVE A DOUBLE CHIN NOR A TRIPLE CHIN."

"chill bro. i get it, you have a QUADRUPLE chin." hanseol started laughing. "and i can't believe he dropped legos into the toilet..." hanseol took in a deep breath. as she would say, taehyung was one of the weirdest clients that she had to deal with.

"no doubt! I EVEN DROPPED MY DOG IN THERE ONCE!" taehyung's smile took over his face and hanseol's jaws dropped.

her face filled with shock. one could say she was very SHOOKEN. "HOW CAN YOUR DOG STILL LOVE YOU AFTER YOU DROPPED HIM INTO THE TOILET!?"

taehyung wondered why she acted so strongly towards him and his dog. with that, hanseol grabbed her black bag. as she walked out of the house, she saw taehyung's foot and STEPPED on it.

"AHHHHH!" the rising pain from taehyung's left foot caused him to scream. "WHY DID YOU STEP ON MY FOOT!? ARE YOU MAD AT ME!?"

"wait! why are you so angryー" before taehyung could finish, his right foot STEPPED on the legos besides his couch.

.
.
.

he felt the pain rise from his foot to his ears.

" that girl made my FEET like this! "