eight

AUTHOR

TAEHYUNG'S HOME

taehyung's boredom took over him. he laid in his bed facing the ceiling. it was the school holidays and taehyung and bangtan promised to go out and party. but not this time. the boys were all auditioning for this company called BIGHIT entertainment.

taehyung looked down under his bed and saw yeontan sitting there, bored.

"tannie, let's go out for a walk." the two set off.

-

arrived at the park, yeontan barked at the sight of seeing other people. "shhh. tannie."

taehyung sat under the blazing sun.

a shadow hovered over taehyung. it was hanseol. "wow. such a coincidence to see you here."

"HANSEOL!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" taehyung jumped and caused the water bottle in his hands to fall to the ground.

"i-i'm here for a walk." hanseol lied, only she knew why she had came here.

PAN, her dog, loved this park. PAN and hanseol would always walk at the park together.

"same. i'm here with tannie-" hanseol's eyes glowed when she saw yeontan. she pushed taehyung out of the way and held the lil pup in her arms.

"AH YOUR DOG IS SO CUTE! SO MUCH CUTER THAN YOU!"

taehyung scrunched his nose and crossed his arms. "noone can ever be cuter than me." he pouted and looked away from the two.

immediately a thought rushed into taehyung's head.

"h-hanseol. you know last time at my house. when i told you that i dropped tannie into the toilet? why were you so angry?"

hanseol was quiet for a few seconds before she spoke, "my dog PAN died from a hit and run." hanseol placed yeontan down and the lil pup ran off.

"oh. i'm sorry."

"one day, i will find who killed PAN."

"do you have an idea of who might've killed PAN?"

"the person who killed PAN went to our school and they seem to be rich. the car that crashed into PAN was a mercedes benz with the carplate number ANOH."

"OMG IS THAT WHY YOU MOVED TO MY SCHOOL!? YOU'RE HERE TO FIND THE KILLER!?" taehyung gasped.

"YOU'RE LIKE A SECRET AGENT! WOWOWOOWWOWOOWWOWW!"

suddenly, yeontan was seen running back from the distance. he was barking. he was barking as if he agreed. hanseol picked yeontan up.

"i still can't believe you dropped this cute thing into the toilet

"i still can't believe you dropped this cute thing into the toilet." hanseol pouted and held the pup in her arms. taehyung pulled closer towards hanseol to pet yeontan. his lean shoulders touching hanseol's arms caused a spark of red tint over her face.

"yeontan still loves me even after that incident. this just proves that we our friendship is hard as rock." taehyung clenched his fist and hit his chest, acting as if he were very loyal. yeontan barked, lies.

"hard as rock? pfft-"

"wanna know what else is hard as rock?" a smirk grew upon taehyung's face and YEONTAN, too, barked as if he understood.

"EW PERVERT!"

" PAN will not suffer alone. "