nine

AUTHOR

on the phone

hanseol
hello?

plumber repair
hanseol! we need someone to fix a VVVVIP's toilet!

hanseol
why not call sehun?

plumber repair
he's currently busy so we need you! this person is very important! if you fix their toilet, i'll double your wage!

hanseol
done! send me the address!

-

hanseol arrived at the house of the VVVVIP. the front yard could fit 20 cars if it wanted to. the house had 3 storeys, it seemed like it could fit her last 3 family generation in it.

distracted by the size of the house, a car drove behind hanseol.

someone came out of the car.

"oh my. who do we have here? jung hanseol."

hanseol turned around and the moment she made contact with that person, she regretted it.

"lee hoena."

"STOP CALLING ME A HOE!" hona hit hanseol's bag from her arm. "why are you even here anyway."

"why does that matter you, i'm here to meet the owner of this house." hanseol rolled her eyes and turned her back against hona.

"i am the owner of this house." hona smirked and hanseol felt like she was shot several times.

"oh wait. are you those people who's here to fix my toilet?" hona's smirk grew even larger, hanseol stayed quiet.

"i'm guessing that's a yes. pft. who thought the new student jung hanseol would be fixing toilets. i'm guessing this is how you got taehyung's heart, by pulling out shit," hona begun to laugh.

"actually, you're the shit that's been in his life."

"ARE YOU CALLING ME SHlT!? HOW DARE YOU-" hona was about to pull in a slap on hanseol, when hanseol held hona's arms back.

hanseol smirked, "i'd like to see you try to hit me." hanseol pushed hona's arms away and walked off.

hanseol didn't care if her company just lost a VVVVIP, she just knew that she was proud of herself for standing up.

-

"hanseolllllllll!!!" a familiar voice screamed from infront of hanseol. hanseol squinted her eyes and saw someone running form in the distance.

it was taehyung.

hanseol felt scratches on her legs. when she looked down, she saw yeontan.

"YEONTAN!" hanseol picked up yeontan and gave the lil pup a hug.

taehyung who was puffing and trying to talk, "wh-y a-re you h-here? why are you here?"

"i should be asking you that."

"i- w-as chas-ing yeontan, y-yeontan ran here." taehyung looked up at the massive house behind hanseol.

"isn't this hona's house?" his brows furrowed and yeontan begun barking. "why are you at hona's house?"

hanseol ignored taehyung's question and walked off with yeontan in her arms.

"WAIT FOR ME!" taehyung ran up to the two. he turned around and looked at hona's house one more time. there was a car. a mercedes benz, with the carplate ANOH.

"the person who killed PAN
went to our school and
they seem to be rich.
the car that crashed into
PAN was a mercedes benz
with the carplate number ANOH."

" hona... hona could've
been the one who killed PAN."