ten

AUTHOR

AT THE PARK

AT THE PARK

taehyung has noticed hona's home and car plate. her car description matched with the details hanseol had told him about PAN's hit and run.

it all made sense to taehyung. there couldn't be any coincidences.

"h-hanseol..." taehyung turned around to the girl. she had tannie in her arms. taehyung noticed she seemed to adore him a lot, maybe as much as she adored PAN.

"what?" her dearing eyes on yeontan changed to a glare when she looked at taehyung.

"um..." taehyung wanted to tell her about hona's relationship in PAN's death but he reluctant. he didn't want to assume.

"what is it?" her curiosity had taken over and it was too late for taehyung to back away.

"hona. i think hona killed PAN."

hanseol froze for a moment. the warm hands that held tan turned cold and the smile dispersed.

"so you're saying that hoena was the one who killed pan?"

"i am assuming but all the evidence is right here. look, i even took a picture of her carplate for you." taehyung showed hanseol a photo of hona's carplate ANOH.

"you told me that the person who killed PAN, had a MERCEDES BENZ. hona has a mercedes benz. and hona goes to our school too."

"pft. this makes sense now. ANOH is HONA backwards." hanseol held her head and rolled her eyes. engulfed by the memories of PAN dying right infront of her remarked a deep scar into her chest.

" hoena, i'll make sure
you get what you deserved. "