thirteen

AUTHOR

"lee hoena, i'm coming for you." the tears on her cheeks were wiped away and covered by an anger that even taehyung couldn't calm down.

hanseol marched into the classroom. she slammed the door open. forcing a fake smile on her face, hanseol called out for hona.

"hoena," hanseol paused and hona looked at her. hanseol smirked. "i heard you've been talking alot lately." the whole class could hear the sarcasm in hanseol's voice and turned back to look at hona ignoring hanseol's call.

hona rolled her eyes towards the other direction. "so what? problems?"

"then do you know this dog?" hanseol pulled out her phone and revealed a photo on PAN in her camera roll. hona's eyes immediately widened, looking back to taehyung.

"taehyung- i don't know who this dog is!"

the students in the classroom's eyes turned to hona who was red and stuttering. hona's eyes widened.

"i know you killed my dog, PAN."

hona turned red, hitting hanseol's hands away from her face. "no i didn't! where's your proof!?"

hanseol grabbed her phone out and went through some saved files. she opened a video and the whole class hovered around it. the video was of a cctv footage of hona's car crashing into PAN.

the classroom became noisy with chats.

"hona that's your car!"

"that's right! you are a killer!"

"i can't believe you killed a dog!"

"murderer!"

"look! she even ran away and didn't admit to it!"

hona stood up from her chair abruptly. "WHAT'S WRONG!? IS KILLING A DOG A CRIME!? WHY DOES THAT DOG EVEN MATTER TO YOU!?"

"you were driving illegally and killed my dog! PAN was my best friend and you took him away because of your immaturity!" hanseol threw her hands onto the table, creating a loud thud that expressed her held in anger.

another student begun whispering, "i heard she blamed her driver that he killed the dog eventhough he wasn't even in the car."

"that's disgusting- how can someone ever do that?"

hanseol stared at hona. "you hid the truth and blamed others. you used your dirty money so that YOU WOULDN'T GET IN TROUBLE!"

"THAT'S RIGHT! WE SHOULD REPORT HER FOR LYING!" seokjin yelled from the corner.

"n-no... please don't report me! MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME!"

a/n :: should we report
or not???????????????