fourteen

AUTHOR

"HANSEOL! please don't report me! MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME!" hona went on her knees and started to cry, pleading for hanseol's pity.

suddenly another student cut in over hona crying at the mercy of hanseol. "NO! she has committed a crime! we are NEVER giving her another CHANCE!"

"YEAH AND SHE ONCE USED ME AS A GARBAGE BIN! THROWING RUBBISH AT ME! I'M NOT RUBBISH, YOU ARE!"

hona, who was on the floor weeping, looked up. taehyung bent down and looked at her. "everyone is sick of your lies, hona. you should just leave."

hona's heart shattered. "b-but taehyung..."

"get out."

-

-

it was break. other students have already left class to the canteen, only taehyung and hanseol were in the room.

"DARLING! I'M PROUD OF YOU FOR STANDING UP!" taehyung pointed at hanseol and a smile crossed over.

hanseol blushed. "thank you taehyung. thank you for..."

"loving you-"

"giving me proof of hona killing PAN."

"HEY! YOU SHOULD'VE SAID I LOVE YOU INSTEAD DARLING!!!!!"

"stop calling me DARLING."

suddenly taehyung grabbed hanseol's wrist and leaned her against the wall.

hanseol could hear taehyung's breath as he looked down at her. his heart thumping along with hers. her ears turned red. why did she like it? why did she like it when taehyung held her in his arms?

taehyung endearingly looked at hanseol. the perfectly carved lips to her shining round eyes made him tempted to call her his'.

without thinking, he pushed his lips onto her forehead. cupping her face as she shut her eyes when he kissed it.

"hanseol

"hanseol..... i- i l-like y-" taehyung spoke, but hanseol was nervous.

she immediately came up with an excuse to escape taehyung. "OH MY GOSH TAEHYUNG! YOUR BREATH STINKS!"

taehyung paused. he breathed out and smelt his breath. "you're right." taehyung knocked down.

why is my heart thumping
like a hammer hitting a nail.