twelve

AUTHOR

taehyung reached the girl's bathroom

taehyung reached the girl's bathroom. although the female's bathroom was merely 4 rooms away from his class, his heart's pace was beating even faster. it wasn't beating fast to the run but fast to the fear of hanseol crying alone in pain.

"HANSEOL! HANSEOL! ARE YOU IN THERE!?" there was no reply.

a girl came out from the girl's bathroom. she became weirded out that taehyung was standing infront of the girl's bathroom.

taehyung grabbed the girl's arm. "IS HANSEOL IN THERE!?"

"n-no. noone's in there." the girl said.

taheyung let go of the girl and ran off. "HANSEOL!"

-

immediately, taehyung sped his way down the stairs to the school field.

the wide oval was empty, not a soul in sight.

"HANSEOL!" taehyung screamed and his voice echoed around the field. "are you here hanseol!?"

a creeky voice from behind the tree scared taehyung. "NO, I'M NOT! SO GO AWAY!"

taehyung looked behind the tree, there he saw the girl he was looking for. "hanseol... dumbass. if you were going to hide, you shouldn't have made it so obvious."

hanseol's teary eyes looked up. tears started to fall. it was like two waterfalls clashing into one another.

"TAEHYUNG!! I HEARD THE RUMOUR! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!! DID YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ME!?"

"OFCOURSE NOT DARLING!" taehyung pulled in the girl and kissed her forehead. hanseol felt warm hugging him. she felt safe. she didn't believe the rumour.

"i would never hurt you." taehyung tightly hugged the girl and her tears stopped.

"creep." taehyung was shocked. he looked down at hanseol. "stop calling me darling."

"okay. i'll stop, just for you... darling. hehe." taehyung smiled and hanseol hit his chest.

"we all know who would do this."

"that's right, there's only one person."

a/n:: can you guess?
HAHAHAHAHAH