fifteen

AUTHOR

TAEHYUNG'S HOME

TAEHYUNG'S HOME

he missed her. the school holidays seemed to drag on without seeing her but it all came to his realisation when he could see her again. he picked up his phone and dialled hanseol's number.

on phone call

taehyung
hanseol, i clogged up my toilet with pizza...

hanseol
y-your WHAT!?

taehyung
m-my toilet with p-pi-piZZA

hanseol
STUPID- ARE YOU SERIOUS! I'M COMING OVER NOW

taehyung
thanks DARLING!!!!

end of call

-

hanseol arrived at taehyung's house. without knocking, she barged into his house.

"DARLINGNGNGNGNGG!!!" taehyung ran towards hanseol and hugged her. hanseol blushed the moment taehyung touched her.

"DO NOT CALL ME DARLING!" hanseol kicked taehyung half way across the room. she hid her embarrassment and ran into the bathroom.

she sat infront of the toilet, stuffed with pizza. "how did you even manage to get pizza in here?"

"i was eating pizza while taking a dump and i stood up and the pizza fell down into the toilet." taehyung's rectangular smile appeared, hanseol held in her anger for the sake of the toilet.

"this. is. the. last. time. ever."

-

moments later, hanseol was done fixing the toilet. she stretched her arms and looked back at taehyung who was watching her fix the toilet the whole time without even looking away.

"you're cute when you're angry." taehyung said and hanseol's eyes widened.

"stop, you're flustering me-"

in a blink of an eye, hanseol's arm again was grabbed by taehyung. he pushed her back and leaned against the wall.

"t-taehyung.... you're doing it again."

taehyung placed his index finger over hanseol's lips. "i know, but this time just let me finish my sentence."

taehyung moved closer towards hanseol. his lips only inches away from her lips. "hanseol... i like yo-"

jungkook barged into the toilet

jungkook barged into the toilet. taehyung and hanseol immediately let go of eachother.

blushing like two red tomatoes, jungkook looked at them both.

"i-i UM I CAME INTO THE WRONG ROOM! YOU CAN GO BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING!" jungkook closed the door and ran down the hallway.

"HYUNGS! TAEHYUNG AND HANSEOL ARE MAKING LOVEEEEEE!" jungkook reported to the boys. even hanseol and taehyung could hear jungkook.

"OOOOOO-" the ooings of the five other boys made hanseol turn redder.

"JUNGKOOK! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS COME AT SUCH A WRONG TIME-"

in a blink of an eye, hanseol felt taehyung grasp on her shirt and reeling her in

in a blink of an eye, hanseol felt taehyung grasp on her shirt and reeling her in. his lips ontop of her's. it was her first kiss. she promised that she'll share her first kiss, with someone she loves and she did.

whilst the two kissed, jungkook sneaked into the bathroom and flushed the toilet.

now hanseol and taehyung's moment was better.
kissing and holding eachother by the arm while listening to the toilet flush.

TOILET

END