seven

AUTHOR

SCHOOL

SCHOOL

violence continued to arise between hanseol and taehyung.

everyday, taehyung and hanseol would have argument, even of the littlest things.

"taehyung! remember when you and hanseol fought over icecream?" seokjin reminded taehyung of another argument which had sparked no less than two days ago.

"she knocked you out because you took her icecream! AHAHAHAHAH!" seokjin laughed and puffed til he could barely breathe.

"or do you remember the time when you copied her answers from her booklet?" hoseok decided to join in the fun.

"she told the head teacher and you got suspended for 2 days! HAHAHAHAHAH!" hoseok and seokjin laughed together.

"i never thought you guys would betray me like that. embarrassing me!(.?:?/)." taehyung whined as he jumped back and forth.

"you guys seriously needa stop beating eachother up." jimin teased taehyung and imitated how hanseol had hit him.

"hmph. she made me step on legos and never said sorry." taehyung crossed his arms and pouted.

"just to let you know, i won't ever say sorry." hanseol popped out of nowhere. she was in her seat. it was like she was listening to the whole conversation between the boys.

in the corner of the room was hona. her back was leaning against the chair as her crossed arms laid ontop of her chest.

"that hanseol girl... something's weird about her. like she's hiding a secret and not telling anyone." hona squinted her eyes as she looked at hanseol's direction. "and why does she look so familiar?"

hanseol turned on her phone and her wallpaper of her dog PAN caught hona's attention.

"t-that dog.... isn't it the one i crashed into? isn't it dead?" hona's stuttering highlighted her trembling hands. "is she that dog's owner?"

hanseol, at the front, could feel a glare from behind her. she turned around and saw hona. hona immediately cut the eye contact and faced the other way without making it obvious.

but hanseol knew that she was staring at her. hanseol couldn't care less about hona so she turned back around.

hona took a glimpse to see if hanseol was still staring. after checking that hanseol wasn't staring, she clenched her fists.

"she can't be that dog's owner...."

that dog... can't be hers...