five

AUTHOR

AT SCHOOL

AT SCHOOL

as hanseol pulled taehyung outside the classroom and infront of the teacher by the ear, taehyung begged for her to let go.

"let me GO!" taehyung squealed. outside of the classroom, hanseol let go of taehyung's ears.

hanseol glared into taehyung's soul as if he had eaten all her food from the fridge. "don't you dare tell anyone that i fix toilets!"

"WHY NOT!?"

"if you do, i will make you regret it," hanseol goateed at the boy and taehyung whimpered as he backed away.

"YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHY YOU STEPPED ON MY FOOT!?"

"IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE ASS! IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR DOG SO MUCH, WHY DID YOU LET HIM FALL INTO THE TOILET!?" hanseol ran off back to class after giving taehyung a whole lecture.

taehyung stood there. "she must've had some bad ass experiences with dogs."

~

"wowowow! taehyung! you're not telling me anything. i never knew you had a girlfriend!" seokjin mocked taehyung by blowing him a kiss.

"HAHAHAHHA! ME!? LIKE HER!? PFT! IN YOUR DREAMS!" taehyung's mouth dropped open. a sarcastic laugh echoed the hot aired room.

"you can't deny it. she literally pulled you out of the class." yoongi grinned as he crossed his arms and legs.

"SHE MADE ME STEP ON LEGOS!"

the group of boys went quiet and ouched in pain.

"that must've hurt... badly.." jungkook squinted as he could feel the pain rise from his foot.

"aren't you gonna get your revenge?" namjoon nudged taehyung's arm and raised his brows several times.

"how about we spill legos all over the floor and when she walks in, she'll step on one." jimin's brows raised and he dug up a plan.

"jimin. you're so stupid. if you spill legos everywhere on the floor, even she would see it from a mile away." hoseok laughed and jimin pouted.

suddenly the group of boys were startled by taehyung's sudden laugh. it was an unusual laughter. "MUAHAHAHHA! i have a PLAN!" taehyung laughed to himself and clasped his fingers together.

"i'll clog my toilet up everyday and make sure she comes and fixes my toilet!" taehyung continued to laugh by himself, admiring his good plan. namjoon and hoseok gave taehyung a weirded look.

"hyung. taehyung is not alright." jungkook whispered to seokjin. seokjin nodded in agreement.

"TAEHYUNG!" suddenly jimin screamed and they all turned around.

"THAT'S A GREAT PLAN!" jimin laughed and high fived taehyung.

"I KNOW!" taehyung and jimin jumped in agreement.

yoongi sat in his seat shaking his heads side to side.

from outside the classroom stood HONA. she heard the boys and was curious to what they were talking about.

"ew. why are they talking about toilets and legos? do they play with legos in the toilet. disgusting! i know taehyung would never do that,"  or she thought so...

-
TAEHYUNG'S HOME

as soon as taehyung got home from school, he grabbed his legos and dropped them into the toilet. his eyes grew large as he pushed the flush button, knowing that the legos would get clogged up. he also knew that hanseol would visit his house everyday and have to clean up after his mess.

yeontan, on the other hand, watched taehyung drop the legos in one by one. his head tilted.

these legos made me suffer,
now you'll suffer with me.
MUHAHAHAHA