four

AUTHOR

RANDOM STREETS IN SOUTH KOREA

"HEY YOU! YOU! STOP!" taehyung ran out of his house, limping on one foot. the aching pain slowing  him down.

hanseol paused in her tracks, turning around to meet taehyung's whimpering face.

"WHY ARE YOU MAD!?" taehyung limped towards her as his finger directly pointed at her face.

"my name is jung hanseol and did you know it's rude to point at someone." hanseol hit taehyung's hands away from her.

"I DO NOT CARE AT THIS VERY MOMENT RIGHT NOW! YOU, JUNG HANSEOL, HAVE MADE ME STEP ON LEGOS AND WHY DID YOU STEP ON MY FOOT EARLIER?!" taehyung directly pointed at his feet which had red marks and covered in a brown substance.

taehyung's eyes widened. his breath begun to hitch.

"AH! I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU TO YOUR COMPANY!" taehyung kicked the air several times as he hopped on one leg.

hanseol smiled and walked off. "go ahead."

~

AT SCHOOL

AT SCHOOL

the sound of birds chirping and the school bell ringing was not taehyung's forte. before even entering the classroom, taehyung heard a flirtatious voice echo around him. "hey taehyung~"

it was choi hona.

the whole school knew hona. well to be honest, everyone remembers her as a flirt, like it's even in here name, hona... hoena.

she was a flirt with every guy. everytime she sets eyes on a guy, she will get them. no matter if they're taken or not.

"why did you come so late?" hona leaned against taehyung. the uncomfortable atmosphere begun to build on taehyung. he squinted his face and shuffled away from her.

hona sat up and moved back to her seat when the homeroom teacher came in and taehyung had a sigh of relief.

"class, we have a new student. jung hanseol, please enter." the homeroom teacher pointed at the door. uninterested, taehyung laid down on the table and yawned.

the new student entered the classroom. her black hair glowed upon the sunlight hitting against it. "ew. she's so ugly." hona rolled her eyes as the new student entered.

"woahhhhhh!" all the boys of the class stunned back at the girl who entered.

"yo hyung! look. a cute girl has came!!" jungkook nudged taehyung's arm and he groaned.

"hello. i am jung hanseol." the girl smiled.

"jung hanseol....." taehyung mumbled for a few seconds. "WAIT!? ISN'T SHE THE PLUMBER GIRL!?" taehyung jumped from his seat.

taehyung's sudden jump followed by loud ruckus of the chair being pushed back caught hanseol's attention.

together, their eyes widened.

"SO IT IS YOU! PLUMBER GIRー" taehyung was cut off when hanseol placed her hand over his mouth. her hands dragged him out of the classroom infront of the teacher and classmates.