The Second Heartbreak

MIKA's POV

"Shit!my two sisters didn't help me to enroll this enrollment day. Wew!!I'm already annoyed to them huh?! I thought to myself walking forward to the registrar's office. Soon I've found my hands looking for my phone to call my sister Jodi. Then suddenly my eyes was covered by a hand a smooth male hand.

"What's this fucking Guy covered my eyes." I thought and turned to see who it was. When I found out who it was I turned around and tried to escape but he hold my hand so that I could see him. I sigh. And took a deep breath. He smiled at me so lovely and I've mesmerized by it. Then he finally hold my two shoulder and studied my eyes before he speak. "Mika, how are you?" Nicky asked me. And I've been so speechless for awhile. Then I've turned around crossed my arms in my chest and say.

"Do you think I'm okay? As you can see I'm not!" and he turn around and face me holding my two hand.

" I miss you so much,Mika." he continue "Why are you leaving me all alone? without any permission --

I cut him off.

"Nicky, please don't blame it all to me! because you are the one deserve that kinda question!!" I'm terribly mad at his question. Nicky was shock and shook his head.

"What? You think I can do it? I love you so much,Mika,you know that-- I cut him off once again. "Stop it Nicky! Stop it! I will never accept that because you don't seem serious to me,you cheat to me! you hang out with girls! you even kiss them in front of my two eyes! Don't you think I can't see it? huh! I'm not that stupid Nicky! You are the one who leave me alone in the dark! I must go now! I have something to do,and stop this stupid conversation!" I walked forward then he hold my arm again. "Mika,listen,those girls are the one who kissed me,and I hate it so much! They are the one picked me up to hang out with them."he was so serious this time and almost cried and I turn around to face him.

"And you allow yourself to pick you up? right?"

"No, Mika"

"I have to go Nicky! please stop explaining!" then I walk away. "Mika,wait!!..." he called me but I've keep my attention to the registrars office for enrollment.

NICKY's POV

Then Mark,Kian,Brian,and Shane approach me

"Oh? what's wrong man?" Mark asked me worriedly after Mika leave me.

"I think he has been refused and rejected by the girl he love's most?!"Kian teased me and tapped my shoulder.

"It's okay Nicky maybe there's a right time for her to listen to your explainations."Brian said.

"I deserved that lads,I think I deserve this, she was right,because I am allowing myself to be pick by those Flirty girls out there." I sighed deeply.

"I agree of you man,now that she's here, you must prove to her that you are serious to her,you must give your fall attention to her not with those Flirty girls out there,we well help you to fix your problem because we are bestfriends."Shane comfort me."So now can we enrolled ourselves?shall we?" Kian broke the seriousness of Nicky and Shane.

"Ok,Kian,lads,let's go!"Mark exclaimed.

"Don't worry Nicky will help you for that problem you must not have to worry." Brian assured me.

"This is our fault man! because we are so very adorable and good looking!"said Kian jokingly then they laugh loudly.

"Ooohh..." I whispered to Kian's ear."Guess who's coming?" Kian and the guys turned their attention to the tall and pretty lady in front of them with a curly hair.

"Yeah! it's Jodi!" Brian assured."Hi,Jodi!" the four lads greeted Jodi except Kian.

"Oh,hi there guys!" Jodi responded.

"Kian! Speak up!" they teased Kian together.

"I guess he is shocked by what he saw,because Cupid arrowed his heart by Jodi's beauty!" Mark said. Then the lads laugh together except Kian. Then Jodi ask to them.

"Do you see my sister Mika,here?"then suddenly Kian speak up. Feeling blushed.And I can hear his heart beat fast because I'm beside him as he speak to Jodi.

"Nope,..I think Nicky knew where she is."Jodi studied Kian's face and say

"Anything wrong Kian? you looked terrible?" she said.

"I'm alright Jodi don't worry. Do you want to join us for lunch later?"

"No,Thanks,Kian,next time,would you?"

"Okay Jodi." she turned to face me.

"Nicky,if my sister Mika says anything bad for you,please don't mind it and forgive her,would you?"

"Yes! I will Jodi in the first place I deserve it." I sighed.

"But anyway." broke the sadness over Nicky's face and said

"Do you know where my sister Mika goes Nicky?"

"I think she's going to the registrar's office right now." I said

"Okay,Thanks,Nicky!" She turned to the other lads.

"Bye lads!" she walk away from us.

"Hey! Kian!?,Jodi will be melt by the way you looked. They laugh and gives each other a high five."Lads! stop it! I don't like your words!please watch it!"Kian exclaimed madly to us.

"But its true Kian,you obviously like Jodi,you can't deny the fact to us."Mark said.

"Guys, don't heat up our boxer,you must be get a punch to him!" Shane warned us.

"Okay lads! Shane was right! shall we go to the registrar's office right now?"Kian asked us annoyingly.

"Yes! boxer Kian!" I said jokingly we laugh and proceed to the registrar's office.