She's Back Again!

Dear readers,

How's my writing? please if you had some comments in mind please don't be ashamed.It's give an encouragement to write more.I appreciate it. But please avoid copying my story.Because that's a bad idea.Hmm..everybody has it's mind and has a freedom to write their own story. Everybody is a writer.That's a big fact to have.

Love,

sianyram

xoxo

BRIAN'S POV

Months passed our graduation were near to come.I still can't believe that me,the lads and the others were graduated at last.I can't still believe that my dream of becoming an Engineer is quite come true.

Kian took Architect.

Mark took BS in HRM.

Nicky took BS in Nursing while Shane took Bachelor of Arts in Music because he wants to become a Singer and composer someday.In terms of lovelife the three lads had a planned to propose to the Evans sisters.While Mark was presently dating Mandy Jackman the campus crush.While me is longing for a girl that I love most her name is Aileen Donovan the daughter of our school nurse.Aileen and Nicky were classmates.Nicky help me to court her.But Aileen say that he must fulfill her dreams first before she allowed someone to court here.I found myself deeply sigh in our room corridor then somebody stand beside me while seeing the view of our campus.

"Isn't that beautiful right?Brian?"

I turned to face the familiar voice.When I found out who it was I return my attention to the view of our school.

"No welcome hug Bri?Ahmm..?nevermind.."

"Is that necessary,Ai?"I turned to face her.

"Uh..yeah maybe..if you want.You know Bri I really missed you so much"

"Hmm..I guess I have no right to do that Ai because I'm not your boyfriend"then she hugged me tight.She began to cry.

"Bri,I truly regret what I've done to you,so..sorry.."

I pull her arms down and wipe those tears with my thumb.

"Sshh..stop crying baby.You're forgiven now.."

and then hugged her tight.

"I love you  babe.I thought you forget me and you find somebody much more than me"

"No Brian,you're the man I truly love"

then I cupped her face and kissed her lips gently.

"Thank you for giving me another chance babe"

"You're welcome then?"

"Ehmmm..."we turned to see who's the owner of that voice.It was Kian with his girlfriend Jodi.Then the others followed Mark with Mandy,Nicky with Mika,and Shane with Gillian.

"Wow!what a perfect couple"

Jodi teased me.

"Ahh..hehe..thank you Jodi"

I said shyly for my embarrassment.

"Aileen thanks that you bring back the happiness of our bestfriend Brian"Nicky said while holding his girlfriend Mika's hands.

"It's because you helped me Nicky.I'm glad that you and Mika were couple once again"Aileen said.

"So,how about you and Mandy,Mark?"she turned to face Mark while her eyes was on Mandy's smiling face.

"We're now a couple just like you guys"Mark answered her while his staring at Mandy smiling.

"He caught my heart guys for his good looking face and charming dimples" Mandy laugh a little to Mark.

"Wow! I'm so happy for you man! you did it!"I said to Mark and tapped his shoulder.

"I thought you're a gay Mark?!"Gillian asked Mark.

"No,it cannot be Gillian"he continue "Because there's no reason to be a gay coz I have here the beautiful lady in the campus"he wink to Mandy.

"Well that's good to hear man"

Shane said.

"So,it's a celebration then?"asked Kian to us with a smirk in his face.

"Okay!!"we chorus and walked outside the campus with our girlfriends.

this chapter is dedicated to the Brian McFadden fans.