The Bad Start

Hello readers?

How's my writing?please comment and rate.I will appreciate your comments you had in mind. This chapter is all about Nicky and Mika having a trouble. I hope you like it.

love,

sianyram

xoxo

MIKA'S POV

Its Monday morning when I wake up.I found myself smiling when I recall those romantic moments that me and my sister Jodi had last night together with our special someone Nicky and Kian.I shook my head realizing that I still love Nicky so much.I sighed deeply.Then my phone rang.I figure it out who's calling.It was Nathaniel one of my bestfriend who court me when I'm in London for my OJT when he found out that I broke up with Nicky.I pressed the green button.

"Hello?Nathan,what's up best?long time no see..."

"Yeah,sorry best because I'm so busy with our family business"

"Okay so why you call?"

"Uhmm..I'm just missing you"

"Ahh..."

"Are you in the school right now?"

"Nope,actually, my class started at 8am"

"Okay,see yah.."he hang up.

I got up to my bed took a shower then dressed up preparing for my things then exited to my room.I spotted my mom in the kitchen preparing for our breakfast.I'm glad and thank God that she's okay now..In the corner of the table I saw sis Jodi preparing for the plates and glasses while she smiling by herself. Sis Gillian was fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Hello,there cute daughter I'm glad your up"mom spotted me staring to them.I smiled to them."You too mom"then I hugged her then my two sister join.It's a group hugged for us.

"Okay it's time to eat our breakfast"says sis Gillian was now sitting in the table and we joined her we prayed lead by sis Jodi and we eat our breakfast. We brushed our teeth.Then kissed our mom in the cheek then we wave good bye to her.We walked to school together until we we're in the school campus now.I spotted the five lads sitting in the bench.Chatting and laughing.They spotted us then the three of them approach us it was Shane,Kian and Nicky."Hi there ladies? can we come with you?" they chorus.Before one of us answered Nathaniel show up.He approached me I glance and I notice Nicky jealous he put his eyes to me it says that I shouldn't come with Nathaniel."Ehmmm..."Nathaniel turned to face who's the owner of that voice.When he out it was Nicky.He approach him.

"Wow! I can't believe you're here Nicks?! after all what you've done to my princess!"he madly asked Nicky.

"You don't know the truth dude!so keep your mouth shut" before I punch your nose.She's my princess dude! how dare you to own her?"Nicky was now terribly mad.He hold the neckline of Nicky's dress then punch Nicky's face his nose began to bleed.Then Nicky punch him back.Brian,Kian and Mark were on hold to Nathaniel's arms while Shane and me were on Nicky.I stand up and approached Nathaniel

"Shut up!Nathaniel! It's none of your business!please!go to your place!Don't make a fight over here!"then he walk away.I approach Nicky then the others followed me.

"Nicky we must go to the clinic right now because your nose was keep on bleeding"

"Mika thanks for choosing me over him"

"No problem Nicky"Kian and Brian assists Nicky then we walked towards the clinic.Then I decided to buy him some iced cube.When I came back to the clinic he was sat down in a chair together with the lads and the nurse.I put it in his head while he hold my hand.

"Thank you Mika I love you"

"Sshh..silence Nicky..I am just healing the bleeding now"I whispered. Then the nurse in the clinic approach us.

"Mr.Byrne are you okay now?Don't get in the fight again huh?!"she smile at him sweetly."I'm okay now Mrs.Donovan thank you I have my girl here so that's enough for me"

he continue

"That Guy is a slut!" he sighed."Don't worry man were here at your side"said Brian.

"I think he is jealous of you man.Because you have Mika at your side"Mark added.Then the bleeding stopped.

"I'm okay now Mika we should go now we have some classes to attend"says Nicky

"Okay it's 7:45,I think I should go now Nicky"

"I think I should accompany you to your classroom"I glance to the lads.

"So what about the lads?"

"It's okay sis me and Jodi will accompany our boyfriends as well as the lads"my sis Gillian assured.They nodded.

"Take care both of you huh?!"says Shane and wave goodbye to us. They move towards their classroom. Nicky and me thank the nurse we wave goodbye to her and exited to the clinic.We walked towards my classroom while we are walkingin the corridor.Somebody grabbed my hair and slapped me in the face that makes Nicky shock."Hey!what are you doin girl?are you crazy?"Nicky said while holding the girl hands.

"Hey!you bitch? Nicky is mine why are you keep on flirting him just go away from us!" she said mad at me.

"You don't know that you're the one who made a flirt to him?his---Nicky cut me off while facing the girl.

"I don't know you girl so don't dare to hurt this girl she's my girlfriend!please stay away from us!"then the girl leave an evil glance to me then she walked away.Nicky turned to face me."Are you okay,sweetheart?"

"Yeah!that girl is a slut!"I said while fixing my hair into a ponytail.

"Okay let's go now sweetheart?"

"Yeah!"then he hold my hand and entwined our fingers.Until we're in my classroom.Thanking him for the company.Then he walked towards his classroom.The classes start.While in class I can't believe that this back to school day were so very ridiculous.