FORGIVENESS & CONFESSIONS

Hello,my dear readers

This is my first time to write a story. I truly inspired to write a story especially when it's all about my favorite boyband Westlife and Nicky Byrne.

I hope you rate it. Please

Don't be ashamed to comment I will appreciate every comment you have in mind to improve my writings. It's a big help to me.

love,

sianyram

xoxo

MARK's POV

I saw Mika standing near the school gate waiting for a taxi to take her home. She probably finished to enrolled herself. When I was near to her I call her.

"Hey? Mika can I come with you?"

waiting for her permission.

"Yes! you are Mark." she looked so tired.

"Where's your two sisters now?" I wonder because she is alone."There both at home now Mark. Because our mother is sick and need to be checked."

"Me too..the parents of the lads called them to come home early. So you don't have to worry now Mika. I'm here.."I assured her."Thanks Mark."

"Anytime Mika."

"Uhmm..by the way Mika,Nicky told me lately that he will be waiting for you at your home right now."

silence.

She looked annoyed.

silence.

Then I tapped her left shoulder and that brought back to her reality.

"Hey! Mika?! What's wrong?"

"Uhhm? ..uh?..nothing Mark."

"Don't deny it Mika I know you still love Nicky. Give him a chance. Don't stop loving him Mika,please..."

I'm begging her. Then suddenly her eyes began to water *sniffing* . Then I hug her tight.

She cried.

"He waste it Mark! he don't deserve a chance anymore!"

"There's a chance Mika for Nicky to bring back those wonderful memories between you and Nicky."

*sniffing*

"Calm down Mika calm down."

"Thanks Mark. You are so nice to me."

"Anytime Mika.Thank you"I said and then wipe her tears. Broke the seriousness over her face.

"Would you mind if I will dropped you in your home right now?"

"Okay".Then I took her in my car from the parking lot outside the school. While we are in the car she tried to be happy in my jokes even though she is deeply hurt inside. Then we are now in front of her house.

"Here we are Mika"

"Thanks Mark for everything"

"Your welcome."I smile at her.Then I drove away going home.

MIKA's POV

After Mark dropped me in our house. I knock the door. Then somebody opened it with a smile in his face. An ocean blue eyes that captivate me all this time. A firm red lips longing to be kissed. A snowy handsome skin that made me shock for a while. His hands took a bouquet of red roses. I passed at him.

"Nicky! please you don't have to do this. Go home now please!"

he grabbed my hand to face him.

"I won't stop this until you'll forgive me and given me a chance to be with you again!"

"I miss you and I love you so much. I don't want to lose you.Mika. I know you feel the same way too. This is for you.."

he give me the bouquet of red roses. I nodded.

"Would you mind if you go home right now!"

"No Mika.I wont!"

Nicky hold my hands gently. He almost cried while knelting his knee from now.

"Nicky please! stand up! I'm not a God!" and I've found myself hugging him tight for a comfort. "I love you Mika please be my love again, rather I'm gonna be a drunk for years now"

"Hey? Don't say that Nicky" I felt a tear in my eye was falling down to Nicky's shirt.

"Okay,Okay I must have forgive you now but I can't assure you that I can be your girlfriend again. I must observed you three months from now. I should test you for something. Don't fail me this time Nicky so that I can give you a chance"

I'm wipping his tears right now.

"Okay..anytime my love"

he kissed me to the cheek right now.

"What's that my love?"

"Well,its a surprise then?"

"Okay,I will do my very best for this my love"

Then sis Gillian showed up out of the blue that's broke our silence.

"Ehmm..."made us turned to face her like nothing was happened to us.

"Sis,Gillian,its you?"I said with a fake smile.

"Yeah,its me sis Mika young sis,please assists sis Jodi for awhile because I might be home at 9 o'clock in the evening. I have some important matters with Shane,Okay?"

"Yes,sis,I will"

She's now facing at Nicky.

"Hi,there Nicky? take care of my sis huh?! Don't hurt her.I will kick your ass if you did"

"Don't worry Gillian. I will take care of her from now on that's a promise" he turned to me and give me a wink. He assured my sis.

"Thanks Nicky. Maybe I should go now coz I can't afford to lose my punctuality over my boyfriend,bye guys"and she exited to the door now. Nicky hug me tight once again. He whispered to my ear.

"I love you so much Mika.I can't afford to lose you"

Mika's eyes began to water.Nicky feel it and he wiped it away with his thumb.He cupped my face and kissed me in the lips says goodbye to me waving his hand walked while he exited to the door. I turned to the kitchen take my dinner. Do some chores. Do my duty over my mother I went to my room and laid in my bed after my mother was now asleep. I am facing my room's ceiling right now realizing those moments last two hours when Nicky was in my house. He was so handsome as before. Those ocean blue eyes of him captivated me all this time. Then somebody knocked the door that brought me back to my reality. I went and open it. My sis Jodi showed up and let her in. She sat beside me at the edge in my bed.

"Sis,I have something to tell you"

"What is that sis?"

"It's about Nicky's friend Kian"

"So what about him?"

"You know he was so terrible when I'm in front of him"

"Hmm..maybe he was a crush on you,sis Jodi"

"Oh then? why am I not in a relationship after all this time if it was true?!"

"Well, you must have or both some closure with each other,I know sis Jodi that you have also a feelings for him?! Am I right?!"

"Yeah,but what should I do so that I can keep some closure over him without his terrible feeling when he saw me?"

"I think you should give him a surprise hug without his attention that you are around"

"Okay I will try that sis"Jodi hugged me and turned she exited to my room.