I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME

Hello my dear readers,

How are you? I hope you enjoy the reading my story.

Please rate it,and comment I well appreciate those comment you had in mind.Please don't be ashamed.

This chapter is dedicated to Shane Filan fans.

love,

sianyram

xoxo

GILLIAN's POV

Me and Shane will celebrating our 10th monthsary together with his birthday today.Everyone prepared for this celebration..We were inside his house right now waiting for him.Then someone knocked the door.

"I think its gonna be Shane"said Nicky and Kian.Then the door opened then Shane show up he turned on the lights and then

***Boooomm!!!!***

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!!!"we chorus.

"Thank you guys!"he continue "Who prepared this?"Mark pointed me.

"No other than your girlfriend Shane"He approach methen he hugged me tight.

"Thank you so much,honey.You surprised me a lot!"then he kissed me in the lips sweetly."Oowwwh..."they chorus.Then Shane's mom show up.

"Hey,son,Happy Birthday"she kissed Shane in his cheek and hugged him.She turned to face me.

"Thank you Gillian for everything "

"Your welcome aunt.Its my pleasure to help you because I love Shane very much"she hugged me.Then she proceed to the dinning room.

"Cake is ready to be blown"Shane,me and the others follow his mom.

"Wish first son before you blown it"she reminded him.Then silence filled the room while we watched at Shane wishing silently.Then he blown the candle.We eat then were having fun.The lads Kian,Brian,Nicky,and Mark drunk some Irish whiskey.My sisters Mika and Jodi were eating while teasing and chatting facing the four lads in a sala set.While me and Shane is in their terrace chatting.He hold my hands.

"Why you don't joined your bestfriends out there?"I ask him.

"Its because you're here ,honey.Because its our 10th monthsary today.I have a gift for you,honey"

"I have also for you honey"I get the gift after I received his gift for me.

"Thank you so much honey"

"Your welcome honey".

"Do you know honey that I'm so happy being at your side.Because you make me happy all the time.When I'm with you it brought a lot of happiness deep inside me"I smiled at him so sweetly.Then Kian interrupted our silence.He approach us.

"Shane I think we should go home now.Nicky and Brian is deeply drunk!"we approach them in the sala.I saw Mika was on the side of Nicky and Mark were on Brian's side.

"Some whiskey,please.."Brian said in a drunk voice.

"Bri,that's enough you drunk a lot! Oh,my God!what happened to you and Nicky!?"Shane exclaimed worridly.

"Do you love me Mika?"Nicky said to Mika in a drunk voice.

"Nicky,that's enough you are so deeply drunk!"he kissed Mika lazily."Nicky!oh my God?!"Mika protest worridly.

"That Nathaniel court you?"

"Nicky this is not the right time for answering that question"

"C'mon,answer me Mika"

"Nope,let's go now I assists you home"then Kian help me to carry Nicky they brought him inside Kian's car.Then Shane ask Mark what's the reason of Brian being terribly drunk.

"I think he is rejected by Aileen he court a while ago"Mark answered.

"Aileen rejected me! What the hell is that Shane!"

"Bri,that's enough lets go now to were Nicky is"Shane and Mark assists Brian to were Nicky is. I followed them they're inside in Kian's. car. Brian were on Nicky's side.Mika and Mark was on the both side of the two drunk lads.While me,Shane and Jodi were on the Shane's car.He took us home.While Kian,Mika and Mark were on Kian's car to took those drunk lads home.

MIKA'S POV

We took the two drunk lads home.When we are in Nicky's house. Kian assists Nicky towards their home.We knock the door.Then his brother Adam show up.

"What happen to my brother?"he asked worridly.

"He is definitely drunk Adam"Kian said.He face me."Mika,take care of Nicky,huh?I will still brought Brian to their home"

"Okay,Kian.Take care"then he exited to the door and drove Brian home with Mark.I took my attention to Adam still assisting him his brother Nicky.

"Mika,let's brought him in his bedroom"

"Okay".When we are in Nicky's room his brother Adam open the door.He help me to laid him on his bed.Then suddenly he grabbed my neck that makes me laid on his bed facing him.I still smell the whiskey in his mouth while he breath.

"I love you,Mika.Please don't leave me"then he hugged me tight.Adam leave us like that.I felt so sleepy.My eyes began to closed.I hugged him.I sleep.