I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You

Dear readers,

Wow! I can't believe that I'd come this far..This chapter and next will gonna be an exciting one..hmm..this chapter is all about Nicky's proposal.

Please comment and rate it guys..this story was only a product of authors imagination.

love,

sianyram

xoxo

MIKA'S POV

I'm on my way now for my work as a CPA in a certain company.Although my work is hard because every now and then I meet numbers that kept me stress all the time but I managed to keep myself on focus all the time.I have no reason to be out of focus because I had Nicky always at my side.I'm on my way to my workplace.Then my rang with a text message on it.Its my boyfriend Nicky.

"Hey!my love,how are you?"

"I'm on my way for work now love,so why you call?"

"Ahmm..it's my birthday tomorrow.And you're invited to be in our house..but anyway I miss you love?"

"Hmm..I miss you too..Okay I will be there I don't want to miss that love"

"Okay I will fetch you at 7pm.Is that okay for you my love?"

"Ahh..? Okay..see yah?"

"Okay..I have still many patients to be checked here..so take care my love huh?!"

"Okay ..you too my love"

then he hang up.I'm in my workplace now.I've park my car in a parking lot not far away from my work place.Then I went to the Office where I'd assign.

"Good morning ma'am"I greet to our head.

"Okay,good morning too Mika.Please encode this one in the excel I want it to be pass 2 o'clock in the afternoon in my office because I have some meetings to attend too..okay?"

said Mrs.Davidson our head in the office after she give me the papers to be encode in my computer.

"Okay ma'am"

"Thank you Mika.Keep up the good work"

"Its my pleasure ma'am"then she was exited in our office door.Then I turn on my computer then I start to work on it.

It's 11am when I finished encoding it in the excel.I proceed to Mrs.Davidson's area then I put it in her table in a certain folder.Then I proceed to my place then start doing my work.It's late in the afternoon when I went home.I've enter to our house when my mom spotted me.

"Hi there my dear daughter?how was your job doin'?"

"Well it's hard but it's good mom"

"Well I'm glad to hear that daughter"she continue "but anyway your sisters were already at your boyfriend's house"

"Okay mom..thanks for the info"I kissed her and went to my room and get dressed up.Then I exited in my room.

"Take care daughter"mom said while she's in the couch watching TV.

"Okay mom.I'll go ahead.take care too.."then I went outside then I ride to my car start the engine.I'm on my way now to my boyfriend Nicky's house.When I get there I wonder how why its been so silence no people or even a shadow on a person inside there house.I enter inside.

"Hello? anybody here?"it's. very quite..Until the lights were turn on then the lads my sisters.Mandy and Aileen show up.

"Hello! Mika?!!"said Mandy.

"Are you surprised?" said Shane.

"Ahh..yeah..I am..!! so where's Nicky by the way?"I wonder because I can't see Nicky with them.Then suddenly Nicky surprised me with a hug.

"Happy Birthday!! My love!"

I hugged and kissed him.

"Owwhh.."they chorus.then suddenly Nicky knelted then he handed a small box.

"What's these mean my love?"

I wonder because he knelted in front of me with a box.He hold my hand.

"Mika,these birthday of mine will be a memorable one with me because this day will a good bye in my single life"then I heard my sisters the lads Aileen and Mandy cheering while hugging each other.

"C'mon lad Nicky!!"teased Brian.

"Will you be my wife Mika?"

I blushed on what Nicky said.

"Say yes sister!!" my sisters Jodi and Gillian exclaimed.

"Yes!!! Nicky!!"then I kissed him.Then he wear me the engagement ring in my finger.He hugged me tight and he yell.

"Woohh...!!!!"he turn me around.

then he put me down then his mom and dad approach me and Nicky.

"Congrats!! Mika!! welcome to the Byrne family!!"his mom kissed me in the cheek.

"Yes!! thank you my love!!"he embrace me.Then the lads yell..

"Its gonna be a big celebration!!"said Kian.

"Yeah!! Congrats Mika..!!" said Aileen and Mandy then they hugged. me.

"You're so very lucky girl!"

Mark and Shane shake hands on me.

"Okay..thank you guys!!"

then Adam the brother of Nicky approach us.

"You are my sister then?"he ask me.

"Ahh.yeah!!"then he hugged me.

"Okay that's enough its time to celebrate this happiest day of your brother Adam"said his mom then he pull his arms out of me and we proceed to the dinning room for celebrating this wonderful moments of our life.

"So when is the wedding day Nicky?"his dad asked while we are in the dinning room.

"Ahmm..probably this August dad"Nicky answered.

"Okay son we will help you to prepare for your wedding"his dad assured Nicky.While tapping his shoulder.Then he smiled at me.

"Thank you dad!!"then he hugged his dad.

T

We cheer.Then we start the prayer and start the celebration.