THE DOUBLE DATE

Hello readers!

I hope you enjoy the reading the last three chapters please comment and rate.

The next chapter is gonna be a long one. Its gonna be a romantic date with the two sisters.

So enjoy reading guys!

love,

sianyram

xoxo

JODI'S POV

I can't believe that I gonna be dated by the man I love since our high school days.I'm in the mirror right now putting my make up on my face while sitting on the chair in front of it..Then somebody knock the door."Please come in" Then my two sister show Gillian and our youngest Mika.Sis Gillian crossed her arms and said.

"Oows..its gonna be a date by Kian and you?"she teased me."Yeah,sis"

I turned to the mirror back then to continue putting my make up. I was shocked in surprise on what I saw my sis Mika was dressed up like a princess..She's so beautiful like us.

"I make that for her special someone requests,I've done it so well Jodi right?"

"Ooh..it is.I like it!"

"Are you dating with Nicky,Mika?"

She nodded.

"I don't know why he seems to be jealous with his friend Kian having a date with sis Jodi,what a freak man,he told sis Gillian not me to fix me up like this without my permission!"

"Well,sorry for that sis"she continue "I just want you two to be happy. Just like I did last night with Shane.Enjoy your date sisters" then she exited to the door and left us with my sis Mika.I'm finished dressed up after putting make up in my face.Then me and Mika exited to my room."It's a double date then?"

"Yeah sis!"before we reached our house main door a noise of a vehicle beep.

"Its gonna be Kian I think? lets go?"my sis nodded.The the two lads show up when we exited from our main door.I almost dropped my jaw when I saw Kian wearing coat and tie.

"Jodi Andrea Evans,be with me"

I was terribly amazed by his image.The rugged rockered dress was change into a romantic one coat and tie.He lend his hand I reached it.

"What's wrong my dear lady?"I shook my head.

"Uhmm..ah?..no Kian,forget about it"

"Lets go then?"I nodded.Then Nicky show up out of the blue he was now approaching to my sis Mika.

"Mikaela Georgina Evans,be with me"he lend a hand to my sis she reached it feeling annoyed.

"Nicholas Bernard James Adam Byrne,here's my lovely hand keep it securely huh?"Nicky laugh a little.

"Wow!you're so amazing saying my full name,you looked cute"he winked to her.Then we walked together to Kian's car.

"Me and Nicky decided to have a dinner date together in the same restaurant.Do you both sisters surprise to it?"

"Haha..not really!"I snob at him."Hey? its gonna be a romantic date ever,don't make it bad,honey"

"Okay,whatever you say Mr.Kian John Francis Egan"

"Haha..thanks for saying my full name huh?! I used to forget about it when I saw you,your so beautiful  honey"

"Thanks for the compliment Kian".he turned to face and checked Nicky and Mika.

"Hey! you are so silent out there,is everything okay?"

"Shut up!Kian boy!"sis Mika snob Kian."It's sounds childish my dear"

"Kian we are having a moment here don't disturbed us,okay?"

Nicky said to Kian.

"Okay whatever you say lad"replied Kian.We are having fun inside Kian's car.Until we reached the classy restaurant.Kian and Nicky assits us to step down the car.The we escorted us(Me and Mika) inside.It was a solemn place for lovers.Kian and Nicky accompany us to the table reserved for us. They ordered something.Then I hear a very beautiful music its entitled Love of my Life by Michael Smith.

What a very wonderful song

I thought.We both asked for a dance(me and Mika).Kian hold me waist and my arms hanging in his neck."Uhmm..Jodi..can I asked for something?"I nodded.

"What's that Kian?"

"Would you be my girl?"

"Uhmm..Uh?..yes Kian,I do"

"Do you know that I'm attracted to you since were high school?"

"Yeah me too Kian.I'm just waiting for your move.I'm glad that they were all come true now"he think for awhile that something he might forget.

"Did you answer my question lately,Jodi?"I nodded.

What a very forgetful man.I thought.

"Yes! I'm so happy for that Jodi!"he hugged me by surprise.

NICKY'S POV

While we dance I heard Kian says that he is so happy to have Jodi.

I'm happy for you bestfriend

I thought.Turned my attention to my girl was now staring at me.I whispered to her ear as I pulled her closer.

"Your so beautiful tonight my love"

"Hmmp..why are you dated me surprisely.In the first place,I'm not yet given you my test that you should pass before I'll be with you again.Don't tell me you forget about it?would you?"

"Well,sorry for that my love I just can't help myself missing you"

"Its okay well,I've no choice at all"I kissed her in the cheek.

"Thank you my love"I continue

"I think it's gonna be a challengeable one my love"

she nodded and said.

"Yes,and the clue is in your side Nicky so good luck"I think for awhile."Uhmm...maybe I guess I need to avoid those Flirty girls?right?"

"Uhmm..maybe Nicky"I kissed her in the cheek.She blushed.Then my stomach sounded.

"Wew,..I think we have to take a sit and eat. If you don't mind my love"

"Okay"she answered.We took a sit and eat our orders same as Kian and Jodi do.We chat for awhile.Two hours passed it's time to take Jodi and Mika home.We accompany them then drove them home.

Kian and Jodi were such a perfect couple they talked nonsense joke while my Mika looked tired and sleepy but she managed it.Until we are in front of their house.We accompany them until to the main door then we kissed both sister Evans hands says goodbye to them.Kian drove me home.I opened the door then I proceed to my room change my dress into my sleeping dress then took a sleep with a smile in my face.