FACE to FACE

Dear readers,

How's it goes?Did you see some misspelled words in it?

sorry because my hands is isn't that perfect. Please comment and rate. Don't be ashamed on it.

love,

sianyram

xoxo

NICKY'S POV

When I wake up that Saturday morning. I found myself hugged by my sweet Mika.She's still sleeping.She looked cute and pretty.I kissed her forehead. I stand up got out in my bed took a shower and dressed up there are some smell of whiskey when I smell my breath.I remembered that I'm drunk last night on Shane's birthday.So,I brushed my teeth.I exited to my room when I noticed that my Mika is still asleep.I went to the kitchen when I noticed my brother Adam,my mom and dad in the dinning room.They spotted me.

"Good morning son"mom and dad chorus.

"Good morning too,dad and mom"I replied

"So,how's your girlfriend eldest brother?" Adam asked me.

"Well,she's still sleeping"I answered while combing my hair with my hand.

"There's something happened last night?between you and your girlfriend?"

"Huh?! no..I'm drunk..as far as I know I still dressed up when I wake up this morning"

"Okay"

"You,young brother don't dare to ask me like that.I'm not maniac.I get it in the right time Adam"

"Okay,whatever you say brother"

"Son,you're right.I agree of you"

dad said.

"Hmm..son take your sit out there breakfast is ready"

Before we take our breakfast. Mom spotted Mika.Mom called her.

"Mika darling,please join the Byrne Family.I missed your company darling"she smiled to my mom and sat beside me.I smiled at her sweetly.

"I'm glad your up my love"

she smiled at me.

"Ehmm...shall we begin our prayer now?so that we can eat our breakfast?"said Adam feeling annoyed.We pray then eat our breakfast.After that I proceed to the kitchen to wash plates.Then me,Mika and my family proceed to our garden while holding the hand of my girlfriend.Then somebody arrived in our gate I went to open it.When I found out who it was I attempt to walk back to were my family and Mika is.But he call me.

"Hey!Nicks! I'm not here to have a fight with you.I've some important things to talk to you.Man to Man"I turn to face him.When I'm in front of him.

"What are those matters then?"

while crossing my arms in my chest.

"I just want to apologize what happened last Monday."

"Okay you're forgiven now Nathaniel"he combed his hair with his hand.

"I want to talk about you and Mika"

"So what about us?"he deeply sighed took a deep breath before he speak.

"You know Nicks,I really love Mika so much since we become. friends. When I found out that she broke up with you.I found myself mad at you on what you've done to her.I say to myself that I will fight for Mika.

When I saw you in school I just can't help myself punch your face"he added."Please take care of Mika don't lose her again so that I don't kick up your ass"

I tapped his shoulder.

"It won't happen again Nathan.I will take good care of her.You can rely on me"

"Okay that's enough for me,friends?"he placed his hand for a handshake and I reached it.

"Of course dude!"

"Ahmm..that's all I think I should go now I have some important things to do."

"Okay dude!take care of yourself! "

"Thanks Nicks!"then he walked away.I closed the gate and back to the garden were my family and Mika were there.