Graduation Day!

Hello readers,

How's my writing? I hope you comment and rate it.

This is the most awaited part of the characters in this story is their Graduation Day..

This chapter is dedicated to all the Mark Feehily fans out there. Please fastened your seatbelt because after this story I will write again it's all about Brian McFadden of Westlife meeting the hardhearted Filipina lady.It's entitled "Why do I love you?"

But before that this is the chapter. Enjoy the reading guys!

love,

sianyram

xoxo

MANDY'S POV

Everybody including me were so excited for this special occasion.I'm on my way now to the venue of our graduation day wearing my black toga and a red hood.Atlast my dream of becoming a Pharmacist is here.When my parents and I we're on the venue.I glance to every graduating students in the venue to find my boyfriend Mark.

There you are.I thought when I spotted him.He's alone watching his wristwatch.I approach him.

"Hi! babe? What's up?"he was shocked in my presence.

"Oh? hi there babe? who's with you?"

"My parents and brother"

"How about you?"

"Ahh..yeah,I've waited the lads"

"Where are they?"

"I don't know they did not texts me"

"Ahmm..I guess they're coming right away"I assured him.

"So..Congrats in advance babe?"

he kissed me and give a handshake.Then Kian,Shane,Nicky and Brian together with their girlfriends approach us out of the blue.

"Lads..Congrats to all of you!"

I said.

"Yeah! same to you Marky!"said Kian.Then I heard something.

Hi their graduates,parents,friends,faculty and staff.Good morning! Graduates and parents please be prepare.Go to your College departments,fall in line get ready.The graduation March is 5 minutes to go.

When we heard that we proceed to our different department.Believe it or not I'm a Magna Cum Laude in our department.

Mark is Cum Laude in their department.Mika is a Cum Laude too in their BS in Accountancy department.Gillian is a Magna Cum Laude in BS in Secondary Education department.Jodi is a Cum Laude in the Interior Design department.Brian is a Summa Cum Laude in the Civil Engineering department.Nicky and Aileen is Cum Laude in their BS in Nursing department.Kian is a Cum Laude in their department.and Shane is a Magna Cum Laude in their department.When I sum all of us we're. such a perfect combination.When the marching has began I spotted Mark looking at me and give a wink.Then the March is done we sit in our respective chair facing the stage.

After the Dean's of every department give a speak then its time for the Summa Cum Laude and Magna Cum Laude to give a speech.When it's Brian McFadden time to give a speech he almost cried while facing the crowd.

"First of all I would like to greet you everyone a big congratulations! We made it all guys,despite of every trials and difficulties we encounter in our school days! I would like to acknowledge my professors the staffs,my friends,my family,and the girl who always made me inspired all the time. You made it so well guys.This honor is for all of us because we work hard for it.Thanks for keeping me inspired all the time.Once again.Congratulations!'

"Around of applause please to the Civil Engineering Summa Cum Laude! Mr.Brian Nicholas McFadden!"said the graduation commentator.Then the others followed.Give some awards to the awardee.Give each professors a gifts from us graduates as well as the our parents.We hugged each other.Then our graduation was done.We the graduates ran outside then flew our toga(the hat) higher.Then we go home and celebrate our graduation.Prepare for the perspective filled of profession we have to do to help our countrymen.