When You're Looking Like That!

Hello readers,

What's up? Do you enjoy the reading?..hmm..I hope you enjoy because I've really enjoy the writing. Please comment and rate. I will appreciate those comment you had in mind please don't be ashamed.

This chapter is dedicated to all the Westlife fans out there.This is a funny one hope you like it.

love,

sianyram

xoxo

SHANE'S POV

We are in Mark's house right now.Watching TV while waiting for our girlfriends to arrived it's 8'o clock in the morning.We are sitting in couch in front of the TV.

"Shaney,did Gillian texts you?"

Nicky asked with a raise in his left eyebrow.Then glance at his wristwatch.

"Why you asked Nicky?"

"Uhmm..I just wonder because Mika said that they arrived in 8 o'clock today"Nicky said worridly.

Kian tapped his shoulder.

"Maybe they buy something in the grocery"he continue "Jodi said yesterday that she cannot be here on time because she want to buy something in this bonding time,just relaxed Nicky"Kian assured Nicky.

"Okay" Nicky said with a deep sighed.

"Hmm..don't worry about that Nathaniel,Nicky.I think he won't disturbed you anymore and Mika"

Brian added while eating some popcorn.

"I think it is! Don't worry about your Mika,Nicky coz Gillian and Jodi will take care of her just relaxed"I assured him.Then somebody knock the door.

"I think it's gonna be Gillian!"

I exclaimed excitedly.

"No! I think its Mika!"Nicky exclaimed.

"No! I think it's Jodi!"Kian exclaimed.

"No! It's Mandy!"Mark exclaimed.

"I think it's Aileen!"Brian exclaimed. Then aunt Marie Mark's mom heard us in their kitchen.

"You know boys you must've open the door first.Don't make a guess?!"then Mark went to the door and open it.

"Oh? it's you Mandy!"with a smile in her face while carrying some grocery in her arms.

"Would you mind babe if I want some help from you to carry one of these? It's a heavy one"

"Okay"Mark assists Mandy then they went to the dinning room and put it in the table.I heard Mark asked Mandy about our girls.

"Where's the other girls,Ahmm..I mean those lads girlfriends?"

"Well,babe,they're coming later"

Then I put my attention to the TV program we watch.I spotted Nicky and Brian looked worridly annoyed.

"Hey? c'mon lads they're be coming don't worry"I assured them.Then I heard some knocks on the door again I got up in the couch and went to open it.It was Mika,Jodi and Aileen.

"Lads your girls is here..!!"I said to the lads.The lads went to their girls and embraced them.

"Ehmm.."I murmured.Then Kian teased me.

"So..Shane..Gillian is the lack among the girls?!"I just scratched my head try to ignore what just Kian said but I manage to answer.

"Hmm..she might be here later"

"Okay"then I turned to face Mika and Jodi with Nicky and Kian in their both side.

"Do you know where's your sister Gillian goes?"I asked to them worridly.

"Well,we don't know yet because when we wake up this morning.She's not in our sight"Jodi answered.

"Well,she maybe finished her projects in her friends house.But don't worry Shane she'll be her.She don't want to missed this"Mika assured me.Then Mandy shouted the make us turned to her.

"Oh! you won't be here Gill?..but why?Shane is worry for you..?..hmm..Okay..okay..I will tell him..Gill..take your time.."then she put her phone to her jeans pocket while she's approaching on me.

"Shane,Gillian said that she's might be late or can't be here anytime today because she must've finished her project to be passed today but she was trying to finished it today because was worried about you"

then Mark and Nicky tapped my shoulder.The two sisters of Gillian looked at me worridly.

"Don't worry Shaney,Gillian well come today I know she can't afford to missed this once in a lifetime bonding for all of us"

Brian and Mark assured while comforting me as well.They're having fun all day.Chatting and singing.Time passed it's 1 o'clock in the afternoon I still wait for Gillian to come but...I heard somebody singing back of me.The lads and their girlfriends turned to face who it was.But I just keep my attention to them not facing the angelic voice back at me.

An empty street and empty house a hole inside my heart I'm all alone the worlds we're getting smaller I wonder how I wonder why I wonder where they are...

The voice keep on singing while I'm not facing her.The minutes past.The song ended up...

to see you once again my love..

I can't help to face who it was.I turn to face her.My heart jumped in happiness when I saw who's the owner of that voice.She studied my face first before she speak.

"Why you're looking me like that honey?"

"Hmm..I was just surprised by your presence honey.I'm glad you're here"

"Wow! Gill! I can't believe that you have an angelic voice!"

said Mark.

"What a perfect match?! isn't it?"

said Aileen facing her boyfriend Brian.

"Yeah! Shane has it too.."Brian added.

"Well,I think we should continue this once of a lifetime bonding.."

Nicky remind us.

"Yes! Nicky was right because it's our graduation tomorrow"Mika agree to what Nicky said.Then we continue having a good time.Until it's time for us to go home it's because tomorrow it's our graduation day.We took our girlfriends to their homes before we go home to our own house.