THE CAKE FOR LOVE

Dear readers,

I hope you're enjoy reading the last two chapters. Is quite emotional right? hmm..I think I should change that into a romantic but funny one.

Can you guess what's Mika's test to Nicky? to bring those wonderful memories. After this chapter you'll see what's Mika's test for Nicky. But anyways,this chapter is all about Kian and Jodi.

Hope you'll like it guys. Please comment. I will appreciate those comments you had in mind. Don't be ashamed.

love,

sianyram.

xoxo

KIAN's POV

I'm standing in Brian's terrace waiting for the other lads to arrived.Then somebody covered my eyes. It's a soft smooth hand. I pull it turned my back. And to my surprise it was Jodi.

"Uh? hi there Kian? What's up?"

"Uh,hi Jodi! what are you doing here?"I was surprised by her presence I felt my heart beat faster.

"I'm here because Brian wants me to help him to bake some cakes.I'm glad you're here Kian.I appreciate this much Kian"I'm blushed I knew it because she's so beautiful as before and I'm amazed by it all this time. Somebody open the main door and Brian showed up.

"So,shall we begin our baking lessons right now guys?"

"What do you mean Brian?"

"Well,Kian,Jodi is our baking instructor for today"I'm shocked by surprised its because I didn't know that Jodi is having a talent or a skill like that.

"What? you said that--?"Brian cut me off and said.

"Jodi is very talented of baking activities,so I called her up to come her with us"

"Shall we come in inside Brian?"

Jodi asked Brian with a smile.

"Yeah,sure"Brian opened the door.And we entered while still staring Jodi I just can't help myself.Then I heard Brian say that's brought me back to reality.I'm mad at him.

"Owwss..Kian you're such a good statue staring at the goddess..hmm" Brian said and laugh a little.

"Shut up Bri!Okay?I almost kick your ass!would you like to kick it up?would you?" threatened him.

"Okay,boxer Kian,I don't want to hurt it sorry!"then Jodi and Brian laugh a little.Jodi caught my right arm and entwined our fingers.I'm blushed at it feeling terribly shock.

"Kian,that's enough,there's no time for that"Jodi said and give me a wink.

Wow..that's lovely,I love that.would you be my girlfriend Jodi?

I thought. Shook my head and give my attention to Brian was now on the kitchen preparing for the ingredients.Then Jodi taught us how to make it. She was very sexy in doing it.I can't concentrate and help myself eyed on her.She caught me staring at her.

"Kian are you listening to my instructions?"

"Yeah,yeah,Jodi,I am"

"Kian,you must learn how to make it because it'll help you on how to catch a lady's heart"

me and Brian stare each other we are shock about what Jodi said.Jodi feel it.

"Uhmm...just don't mind what I said lately"

"Yes,Jodi thanks for the info!"Brian teased me.I turned my attention to Jodi.

"Ahmm..Jodi would you mind if I will take you tonight?for a dinner?"she studied my face unbelievably.

"Yeah,maybe if you want,and if not?well,there's some other time,would you?" not facing her combed my her with my hand while waiting for her answer.

silence filled around in a minute.

She nodded for a confirmation.

"Yes Kian! its my pleasure"my heart jumped in happiness.

"I will be there in you house at 8pm,is that okay with you Jodi?"I asked politely to her.

"Yes,it is"

"Thanks Jodi"

"Your welcome Kian"

"Ehmmm..."Brian murmured while keeping the cake in the oven.Then somebody knocks the door and open it. It was Nicky,Shane,and Mark showed up.

"Hi,Bri,Ki?"Shane greet us.

"Are we late?"Mark asked

"Not really lads"answered Brian. He continued."We are just waiting for the cake to be formed and then we can start the design. Ahmm ..by the way here's our instructor Jodi to teach us how to design the cake"

"Wow,I can't imagine that Jodi would be our baking instructor for today!"Nicky exclaimed.Brian turned to the oven and open it.

"Cake is ready"

"Wow! I can't wait myself to see how would it be looked like!"

Mark said excitedly.

"How about to ask our cake designer?"Shane said while facing Jodi.Choosing some designs in catalogue

"Oh!my lady is busy,don't disturbed her!"I said to the lads."Owwh..."says the four lads.

"My lady,huh?"Nicky teased me.

"Just relaxed Lads.Kian will dated Jodi,tonight"Brian said with a smirk in his face.

"That would be great!then?"

Mark teased me.Jodi cut us.

"I finally found the design!"then Jodi get the icing in different colors and spill above the cake until it was fully designed.We watch her silently. She wink at me.

"Finished!" she exclaimed. "Wow!Jodi you made it! its beautiful"I said and hugged her."Oops...Kian I maybe drowned!"pull my arms back to my side for a embarrassment.

"Sorry Jodi"

"Its okay Kian,I understand"

"Thanks Jodi"she nodded.The lads were speechless by what they saw and they turned their attention to the cake in the table and appreciate it.The designed is the faces of men.I mean the five of us.Its wonderful.Then we eat it.Chatting.Having fun.The until its time for us to go home because me and Jodi were must be prepared for our dinner date. We help Brian to fix the mess then we go home much earlier.