CHAPTER 4

(Week 8 of pregnancy)

Omniscient narrator.

Jisung entered the building of his apartment completely ignoring the boy who was walking behind him. But he kept insisting. He climbed quickly up the stairs to his apartment, opened the door of his apartment and his idea was to close the door in the face of the other boy, but this was faster.

He entered and closed the door. I pulled Jisung against the wall and approached him. And Jisung knew that if he did not get away, he would do something very, very, stupid.

"Get out of my way, Minho," murmured the shorter one.

-No, I will not. We need to talk, "he said, approaching the little one more than necessary.

His mentolar breath colliding with the opposite, and as Jisung thought, he did something stupid.

I finish with the distance that separated them and next their lips, at the beginning Minho tried to move away to the lowest one, but little by little it was yielding and it returned the kiss to him. He placed both hands on either side of his head and Jisung carried his around his neck. Jisung tilted his head, trying to give the kiss more depth. Both separated when their lungs demanded a little air.

Minho intended to kiss Jisung again, but he realized what he had just done and pushed him away from him.

-No, Minho-

Jisung walked to the kitchen and began to store the purchases that Felix had made for him the day before and had not saved yet. Minho appeared and leaned both elbows on the bar that separated the living room from the kitchen. I put both hands in front of him and I watch Jisung until I finish saving everything. As much as the biggest attempt to avoid the penetrating look of Minho could not, and that made several times he dropped a can of food.

- Whose is it? Minho asked suddenly.

- What? What are you talking about? -

-The baby Is it really hyunjin? -

-N-no-jisung stuttered nervously.

- So? -It bothered.

- So what? -Jisung asked annoyed.

- Why three weeks ago he said he was? -

-Ah, that. He just was not going to let your girlfriend make a fool of me, did you see his face? I could have photographed it, now it would be famous on the internet-jisung turned and arranged some things that were out of place, making it clear that I would not pay attention to the highest

Minho snorted, cursed under his breath. Yes, that was all he wanted, he could leave now, right?

-That was all? Because if so, there's the door. I do not want to see you, long, "he said, with all the anger he could have expressed.

-I ... just ...- started nervous. The shorter one turned his head and watched Minho scratch his neck. I can ... Can I touch it? -

Jisung turned completely to see him better, Minho under his hand and I look at him seriously. Jisung instead looked at him in disbelief, before slowly nodding.

Minho approached slowly, stood in front of Jisung and observed his still-flat belly.

"Do it fast and go," Jisung snorted.

Minho looked him in the eyes and returned to his belly. Jisung looked away, did not want to and did not intend to observe that. He was sure that if he did, he would throw himself at Minho to kiss him, hold him, cry and beg him not to leave him. And he could not afford to be ashamed in that way.

Minho put his hand on Jisung's belly, smiled like a fool and caressed him three times. Jisung slapped his hand and walked away from him.

-Ready, you already touched him, now go-

Minho watched him speechless. But what did he expect?

Jisung was waiting for his son and Minho fled for fear of responsibility, without thinking about jisung before.

-I'm not kidding Minho. Get out of my apartment. I do not want to see you here when I return Jisung turned around and walked to his room.

Upon entering this it slipped through the door. I support my head on my knees and inevitably began to cry. He rejoined, crossed them and brought his hands to his belly.

-Your father does not want us baby, what am I going to do? He murmured caressing her belly. Do you know a small thing? No matter what your father decides to do, I'm going to be here for you and it does not matter if I have to do it alone I'm going to fight for you, "he said as he wiped away his tears, but he did not know that Minho had heard him through the door.

The boy put his hand against the wood of the door and sighed. He closed his eyes tightly and three tears rolled down his cheeks. "Stupid, that's you, Lee Min Ho a stupid" he thought when he left the department of jisung.

-Minho was here this morning -Jusung informed Felix as he brought a spoon with a large amount of chocolate ice cream in his mouth.

- Seriously? And what did he tell you? -Asked a curious feliix ---

-I only asked if it was true that hyunjin is the father of the baby-said jisung downplaying it.

- And what did you say? -

-I told him no. Then he asked me to touch the baby, I said yes but I did not resist him and I walked away-

- Did you let him touch the baby? -Felix looked at him with wide eyes-if it could be more

-Yeah, he only gave three caresses. I could not stand it and I pushed it away, "Jisung confessed. What the fuck was I thinking? I'm supposed to promise myself to get my baby forward and Minho is not in my plans to move my baby forward. And here I am, leaving Minho close to me-

"Do not swear Han JiSung," Felix scolded. Remember that the baby can already hear you, his ears are forming but he can already hear you-

Jisung looked at him for a second. Since when do you know so much about pregnancies? He asked mischievously.

-Because I found out you were pregnant-

Jisung snorted and continued eating from his ice cream. Felix had arrived at least an hour ago, with four ice cream jars-three of which were destined for jisung-and two movies to watch with his pregnant friend.

They had settled into the living room, with a mountain of cushions and pillows, and three gigantic, warm blankets. They had put one of the movies and they had started eating ice cream, but it did not take ten minutes when Jisung looked drunk telling his sorrows to the poor boy with big eyes.

Minho this, and minho the other, minho is a stupid, minho is that, minho and suripanta girlfriend, the neighbor's dog hates it-because yes, in that building pets were allowed, the neighbor's dog does not stop barking all night, that jisung will die old and only with twenty cats, three ferrets a dog and a golden fish, that when he was old his son and grandchildren would not visit him as a madman, that he should get a part-time job, that he should leave the school, because he cared about that if they were still on summer vacation. And between all the pains of jisung and the movie, Felix managed to fall asleep. Jisung to realize that only hit a sleeping felix with one of the cushions, then accompany him staying deep asleep.