CHAPTER 29

"The I feel if I say I need you, but I do not care, I do not fear love.Because when I'm not with you I'm weaker, is it that bad? This isso bad? Cause you make me strong"

One Direction - Strong

  Jisung woke up feeling a pair of arms around his waist. He opened his eyes slowly and met Minho's passive face. His eyes were closed, his mouth was half open, letting out gentle breaths and a few strands covered half of his eyes. I turn my head a little to see the time, and after verifying that it was a quarter to ten I return my gaze to Minho. He pulled his right hand out from under the blankets and caressed the opponent's cheek.

Minho opened his eyes slowly and smiled at Jisung still with sleepy eyes.

-Good morning- he said after smiling.

-Hello

-What time is it?

-It's going to be ten, we should get up now, I'm hungry

-In agreement-

Both rose from the bed, Jisung was placed in his slippers while Minho on the contrary decided to walk barefoot. They walked to the dining room, Minho was rubbing one of his eyes and Jisung stretched his arms while letting out a yawn.

-What do you want for breakfast? Jisung asked in the middle of his yawn.

-I do not know. Something rich, "he answered as he sat on one of the stools. He rested his elbows on the bar and his head in his hands.

-I do not know about you, but I want to eat pancakes.

-Yeah sure. It's okay. "Minho closed his eyes again with his head resting on his hands. He looked funny, it seemed like he was going to fall asleep at any time again.

-Minho, do not fall asleep again and better help me- he asked the short one.

-Hmm-Minho opened one of his eyes to look at Jisung. He pointed to the stove and smiling Minho nodded, stood up and began to get the ingredients they needed.

Jisung put all the ingredients in a bowl and Minho took care of mixing them with the blender while Jisung lit the stove and looked for the pancake pan with bear face.

-Do you still keep that? I thought you would give it back to your parents, "Minho said.

Jisung looked at the pan and thoughtfully. The frying pan belonged to his parents, they had bought it when he was five years old, on a whim they used to remind him, he did not eat anything that did not have a pleasant shape. He had brought it with him when he had just moved, he had brought three plates, glasses and spoons, a pot to make rice, and the pan, eventually he bought his own utensils.

-I decided to keep it, it brings back good memories of my childhood-confessed Jisung.

-And?

Jisung rolled his eyes, as he knew him so well. And it's not fun to eat pancakes if they're not bear-shaped, "he laughed.-You are so adorable-Jisung blushed. Minho put the blender aside and began to prepare the pancakes, while he did that Jisung prepared a cup of coffee and a cup of hot milk. They sat down to eat their breakfast facing each other, but without saying anything and once they finished they cleaned everything together. Minho washed the dishes while Jisung with a damp cloth cleaned the bar and the stove. They also cleaned the apartment a bit, starting with the bedroom, shaking the sofas, Minho took care of the bathroom and Jisung to remove any dust that may have accumulated in JeongIn's room.

- Is this JeongIn's room? Minho asks from the door. Jisung turned around with the duster in his hand and nodded. I am very pretty-ran through the room with his eyes until I notice an object, "Is that the phone that I sent? -I ask.