CHAPTER 7

Jisung woke up the next day thanks to the morning sickness of her pregnancy. He did not hate the fact that he was pregnant, but those morning nausea made him reconsider that. He pulled the lever once he finished and washed his hands and mouth before leaving and walking to the kitchen.

It was nine o'clock in the morning, Minho was still asleep, but soon he would wake up. He took out a pan and put it on the fire, from the refrigerator he took three eggs that he broke and made in the pan to start cooking. I prepare coffee and toast, and just when I finish serving coffee, Minho was already in front of him saying good morning.

"Good morning," he said in a low voice. Breakfast is served-

Minho sat down at the table and accepted the plate with scrambled eggs that Jisung offered him, bit into one of the toast of the plate and drank from his coffee before looking up at the older man who ate his breakfast in silence.

- How did you wake up today? -Minho tried to talk.

-Well, the chestnut, for his part, preferred silence, so I just answered indifferently, and did not bother asking back. Minho watched him for a second.

- You had a good night? I ask again.

-Yes-

Minho felt the overwhelming silence that settled between them, only interrupted by Jisung's fork scraping the plate or the base of his coffee cup making contact with the table. Minho stopped eating for a moment, just watching Jisung and trying to decipher what he was feeling.

"And what do you expect me to feel when you've left him alone and pregnant? Happiness?" a voice in his mind scolded. He shook his head to eliminate that voice and come to himself, continuing his breakfast.

The greater term soon. He stood up and washed the utensils he had eaten with. Then I walk down the hall and a couple of minutes later Minho heard the sound of the shower. Jisung was taking a bath.

The youngest finished having breakfast shortly after, just as Jisung washed the used utensils, cleaned the kitchen and dining room a bit and fixed his clothes and hair. Only half an hour had taken him to do all that and Jisung was still in the bathroom.

With three knocks on the door Minho tried to get Jisung's attention.

-Jisung-called when I play for the eighth time with no results.

- What? -

-Only, I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving-

Silence.

- Sunggie? -

More silence

"It's okay, Minho," he answered slowly.

The youngest stayed there, just watching the bathroom door. He listened as Jisung closed the key and ran the sliding door. He hurriedly left the apartment, closing the door behind him at the same time that Jisung came out of the bathroom.

(Week 13 of pregnancy)

Jisung left the clinic with a smile on his face. He had just seen his gynecologist and had the opportunity to see his little baby move for him during that day's ultrasound. He had moved his hands and little feet, which were tiny and adorable. His small and slightly visible belly was also one of the reasons for his happiness as it was already mentioned, he was already a little visible and that Jisung made him happy, from now on he would get bigger.

I sigh happily and walk proudly through the streets to the cafeteria of Felix's mother. Since the black-haired had not been able to accompany Jisung to the appointment that day, so the older had promised his little friend to visit him in his mother's cafeteria after the appointment to tell him how things were going.

Upon arrival he was greeted by Felix's mother who complained that he never visited her and demanded that she visit her more often, after learning of the news of the chestnut's pregnancy she was as upset with Felix as she was with Jisung for not having told him before. I spend a nice day helping in the kitchen of the cafeteria and serving tables with Felix. They talked about getting together one day to start planning what the baby's room would be like, start buying clothes and toys and start planning names.

Jisung was glad of that, to see that it was not a dream that he would soon become a father, that he was really going to have a baby. And even if Minho was not there supporting him, he was happy because very soon he would have his baby in his arms.

Felix accompanied him to his house and stayed with the chestnut tree until he was lying in bed. While they were on their way and the time that passed between the dinner and when Jisung lay down inside their blankets they talked about trivialities, among them Felix's new relationship with Changbin, one of Chan's friends.

When Felix left, Jisung fell asleep thinking about what the future would bring for him, he hoped that his baby would be born healthy and strong, that there would not be any kind of complication during the remainder of the pregnancy and that he would be capable enough to move forward. her pregnancy and her son still had to do it alone. Gently caressing her small belly and whispering love words to her baby, she fell asleep, dreaming that her little son was the light of her life.