CHAPTER 15

"Astep nearer my heart A lapse near you"

(Week 26 of pregnancy)

It was mid-October, the school where Jisung and Felix studied was organizing a dance for the night of witches, unfortunately Jisung would not attend this one. But that did not mean that I could not help with the decoration for this.

That afternoon a couple of boys and girls would meet in their apartment to organize things. In the group were his friend Wonho and Felix. Felix had been in his apartment all day, so he proclaimed himself the first to arrive. Wonho arrived only half an hour before the agreed while the rest arrived at the hour and some a couple of minutes later.

JunHee, a short girl with blond hair wrote down everything they said. SoHyun drew plans and made some indications on where to put certain things. Jisung gave suggestions on the material that they should use, Felix and Wonho gave reference on the places where the quality of the materials suggested by Jisung was the best.

They had not more than two hours working when three knocks at the door caught his attention. Not more than three seconds later they played again. But it was not a normal touch, they were heavy, strong and slow.

Felix looked at Jisung and Jisung at this. Sighing, the chestnut stood up and started to walk to the door, but I did not reach it until I heard a familiar voice call him from the other side.

- Jisung! Minho's voice called again. Letting him see in his voice that he was drunk.

The call put a hand to the bridge of his nose and frowning frown frustrated.

-I think we're done for today, guys-Felix suggested, to get the group's attention.

Jisung opened the door while his friends picked up his things, Minho's body went over him when the door was opened. He had to have help from Wonho and Felix to take him to the sofa.

-I'm sorry you guys had to see this. Next time it would be a good idea to meet at the library-Jisung I speak.

He bowed to his friends and dismissed them with his hand when they were at the door. I wait until they were walking three rooms later to enter and close the door, turned to Minho and gave him the worst of his looks.

- What's wrong?! Are you crazy?! How can you get drunk like that? Nothing else! -shouted him. Minho started and looked at Jisung.

-Jisung, I ...-

- Shut! You have reached the limit, Minho ...- sobbing in his last sentence. The lower path closer and dropped into one of the chairs, far enough from Minho. I support his elbows on his knees-and although he had wanted to look normal, you had to accept that his big belly made him look funny-and then put his hands to his face. I do not take long to start sobbing, Minho to hear him try to get close to him, but seeing that Jisung would probably keep him away he remained motionless.

A few minutes passed so that Jisung looked up and spoke.

- Why are you such an idiot? He asks in a nasal voice. Do not you see it? You hurt me! -

Minho did not say anything.

- Say something! -

Jisung hiccupped and ruffled his hair. Frustrated at not getting anything with the giant he stood up. He started to walk towards his room, but when he passed by Minho, he took his wrist and pulled him to wrap him in his arms. Jisung's belly made the hug a bit uncomfortable, but after maneuvering for a while they both adopted a comfortable position and Jisung was already sobbing heavily against Minho's chest.

The child held him by the waist with one hand while with the other he gently caressed Jisung's head. His head was leaning on the shoulder of the short and breathed on his neck looking to reassure him.

When Jisung stopped crying they separated, but without letting go of their embrace and looked each other in the eye. Jisung's eyes were bright with tears and they were red and swollen, his face was wet and he blushed when Minho ran his thumb over the outline of his lips.

Little by little Minho was closing his eyes and shortening the distance, Jisung remained still and without closing his eyes, but forced himself to close them when the lips of the highest one touched his. He slowly opened his mouth and let Minho's tongue enter it, he tilted his head deepening the kiss and passed his arms around the neck of the high.

They separated to look for air only to rejoin their lips. Jisung sighed and pushed Minho forcing him to sit down, sat on his lap and caressed the other's face. Minho squeezed him in his arms causing the opponent to moan over his lips.

They parted again and put their foreheads together.

-Forgive me, Jisung. I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry, "Minho murmured with his voice cut off. I did not want to ... I did not want to leave you, but I, I was scared ... I did not think of you, I did not think of the baby, I just thought of myself. Forgive me, my love ...-

-Shh ...- Jisung reassured him-. I forgive you. But I'm still angry with you-

- Why? -I cry.

-You have to fix things-

-I will do it. I will do it, I promise-

Minho was the one who was crying now, Jisung bowed and hugged him. His belly was tight between both bodies, so that both could feel the little one moving. Jisung hugged Minho harder and his eyes filled with tears again.

Somehow, in this way, hugging Minho, feeling his little one moving between them made him feel like he already had a family, and he had it.

Minho's hands went to Jisung's belly, forcing him to separate a little. The tall hands moved along the baby's feet until he fell asleep and stopped moving. Jisung had also gained some sleep with Minho's caresses and his little eyes were beginning to close.

The younger one took him in his arms and took him to his bed, left him on the mattress and covered him. He caressed his hair until he fell asleep, turned off the lights, it was still early so the little light that came through the window illuminated Jisung's face and made him look beautiful-according to Minho-, he appreciated the boy while he slept and soon he too He fell asleep, feeling a kind of Déjà vu.

When he woke again there was a blanket over his shoulders, Jisung was no longer in bed and the apartment smelled of food, which made his stomach growl.

He stood up and walked to the kitchen to find Jisung moving around preparing something on the stove. When he realized his presence under a little the flame gives the stove and sat facing Minho. His face was serious and the younger asked why. But I do not take long to discover why, when Jisung spoke:

-You and I have to talk-

                                                            🌟🌟🌟