CHAPTER 14

(Week 25 of pregnancy)

Jisung sent his research work with Felix on Monday morning. At the end of that week it was entered that he had obtained the best qualification. During those two weeks of his rest he was able to visit the department of Kenta and Donghan. It was a small apartment, so little Bae slept with them in his room. He knew that they were looking for a house near Jisung's apartment because the child could not sleep with them.

He also made the final preparations for the arrival of his child. I buy some stuffed animals and some blankets. A couple of more suits and a supply of diapers for - what he calculated - three months.

Minho had tried to see him. He had gone to his apartment for three days in a row, but Jisung did not open it at any time.

He was not going to deny, that at a certain moment he was tempted to open the door and eat his mouth. But the image of pregnant Venus, and that baby outside of Minho came back to her mind when she put her hand on the doorknob. Then he walked away as if the door burned and locked himself in his room.

When Jisung returned to class he found a warm welcome organized by the tutor and the president of the class. Everyone ate cake and had fun during the two hours the group had with their tutor. Jisung presented absolutely all the exams that he had not been able to present and had a good performance in his school day that week.

Today was Saturday, Jisung was sitting in one of the middle seats on the bus that would leave him near the maternity hospital where he had an appointment twice a week in the last month. Fifteen minutes passed before he arrived at his stop, and five more arrived at the scene. When I enter, I greet the secretary of the gynecology area and a few couples who were there because of him.

He sat in one of the chairs and prepared to wait.

Jisung was entering her twenty-sixth week of pregnancy, only two days were missing for that. He already had a more prominent belly. Now he could see himself through his clothes. His little boy used to move for him in the mornings and at night, during the day he did too, but he certainly seemed to prefer mornings and nights to be noticed.

He responded to small nicknames as little, precious or small. When Felix was talking to the baby he was really adorable, the little one was upset and moved around. And in part it was also lovely to see the faces Felix made, even if he knew that the baby could not see him yet.

The last few nights the baby had been so upset, that jisung had not been able to take all his sleep. Sleeping very late, or getting up very early because the baby had wanted to dance.

When Jisung looked up at the clock on the wall he realized that only five minutes were left for his appointment. And when he looked down again he found something that would have been better than not seeing.

Venus and Minho were on the other side of the room. Behind them were literal-two gigantic gorillas, wearing expensive suits and too close to Venus. Minho was watching him intently. This was the first time they had seen each other since she had asked him to leave.

It had changed a little to be only three weeks that had not been seen, had cut a little hair, and seemed to look a little lighter tone. Venus on the other hand remained the same, except for the belly that made her pregnant notice.

That alone hit Jisung more. Actually she was pregnant. I look away, but not by much, because after two minutes he looked back to where they were.

Just at that moment both stood up, Minho first, and then help Venus. A man in a white coat was in front of them and had handed them an envelope before smiling and retiring. They sat down again and Minho opened the envelope.