CHAPTER 16

"With tender words

you ask me to leave "

EXID - Every Night 10

-You and I have to talk-sentenced Jisung while sitting in front of Minho. The latter was nervous at that phrase.

- Have you-talk? About what? He asks, trying to avoid the conversation. But he himself was driving to the same place.

Jisung formed a line with his lips and looked at him even more seriously. Yesterday you asked me for forgiveness and I gave it to you, okay? Minho nodded. But that does not mean that I continue to resent this whole Jeongin affair, and the venus pregnancy. It bothers me and although I do not want to talk about this myself, we must do it. You have to fix many things, I did not trust you like I did before. I was about to stop believing in you. Right now I do not even think you're going to fix things like you promised yesterday. I do not want you to approach me in the rest of the pregnancy-

-But-

-I'm pregnant, Minho, the last thing I want is to have such instability in the last stretch of pregnancy. I want to spend these last few months quiet, I do not want to risk that you do something stupid, that Venus finds out that we are in contact again and do something like she did the last time. I want, quiet, Honnie-I call him as he used to call him when they were a couple, Jisung knew that if he called him that, he was more likely to do what he asked for.

"It's well-accepted, just as Jisung planned." But I want to be in the moment he is born, I would not miss it for nothing, okay? I will fulfill everything you ask if you let me be with you the moment you are born-

Jisung remained silent. He thought about it for a minute and then nodded.

-Well, you'll stay away without doing anything stupid until the day Jeongin is born, then I'll let you be with me the moment he arrives-

-All right-

-I also want you to tell me the truth, the child that awaits Venus, is it truly yours? Jisung whispered the question, not really wanting to ask, but his tongue had betrayed him.

Minho looked him in the eyes and fell silent. Jisung did not know how to interpret that silence, so he went ahead.

- It is? -

Minho looked down and nodded. It is-

Time stopped at that moment for Jisung. Yes, it was his. Then, if he observed them at the time they received the results, and saw them smile at both. Did not Minho bother him to have a baby with Venus?

- Of ... really? I ask with the hurt voice.

-Yes. The first result was negative. Venus went hysterical, asked for one more and he tested positive. How I did not believe it, this time it was me who asked for one more, but this one also gave positive- I mutter.

A tear fell from Jisung's eye and he rushed to clean it, before Minho could see it.

-Im glad for you-

Minho looked back at Jisung, his eyes dark and tired now.

- Do you think I'm happy with this, Jisung? Venus is tying me to her, I'm sure that baby is not mine, she changed the results, bribing someone to do it maybe, but no way to check it until she is born, to see that bears no resemblance with me and do a DNA test-MinHo spoke abruptly. He took a big breath and put his hands to his head. Misung remained silent, processing everything Minho had just told him. Then he understood something.