CHAPTER 23

Taemin jerked away from Jisung to face him. Jisung gasped, his lips were parted and his hair fell a little over his eyes.

-My name-he asked.

"Minho," he moaned.

- My name! -

-Minnie ...-

Taemin had a fit of rage and slapped Jisung, a bit of blood began to flow from the inside of Jisung's cheek.

- Say my damn name! -

Taemin went back to rubbing his crotches and although Jisung liked that he should not let himself go, he was being forced and he was not the person he wanted.

-Min ... Hoo- moaning again.

The blood kept gushing from his little inner wound, staining his lips and making a small, thin line of blood on his cheek.

Taemin was fed up and furious gave a push to the opposite legs to stand up, accommodate his clothes and hair and was going to prepare to leave when three knocks on the front door stopped him.

-Jisung- Kenta's voice was muffled by the several walls that separated them- We are Donghan and Kenta, we are visiting-

Jisung's first intention was to stand up to receive the visit, but he was slowed by Taemin's arm, who took him by the shoulders and squeezed that area tightly to prevent him from fleeing. Jisung complained about the pain and moved away trying to free himself, but seeing that he could not, he opted for his second option.

- Ken-! -I intend to scream, but again, Taemin's hand covered his mouth, quenching the scream.

Jisung gasped, shook himself as hard as he could and tried to hit him with his feet, but all his attempts were unsuccessful. His last recourse was to bite the hand that kept him silent, managing to free himself to hurry to the living room.

Taemin did not take long to reach him and taking him by the waist again took him inside the room, on his way Jisung clung to the bar, but his pregnancy prevented him from using all his strength so his hands slipped and he went with Taemin to the floor pulling two of the stools in the process.

- Kenta! Jisung yelled before being unable to speak again.Taemin surrounded him with his free arm and put him back into the room. Jisung had started sobbing as he rummaged in Taemin's arm, closed the door and placed it secure in it. Once inside he released Jisung and looked into his eyes.

- What's with that idiot that I do not ?! -shouted him.

"He would not slap me, or try to rape me, much less lock me in a room to get me. He would wait for me-he spat.

- He hurt you! -

- He was afraid! -Taemin mocked internally and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Taemin, please do not do this," muttered Jisung between sobs.

"I could give you everything Minho can not," Taemin whispered back.

Jisung clenched his fists and more tears came out of his eyes.

- Taaemin please! -I beg once more.

- No, Jisung! Do not! Altered, he stood up and raised Jisung's hand.

"Do not you dare touch him" a serious voice behind him caught the attention of both boys.Taemin turned his head and found a boy a few inches shorter than him, behind this was a brown-haired boy who carried a baby and behind it was another boy taller than the rest in the room holding a wad of keys in your hands.