CHAPTER 25 "Special ChangLix"

Changbin put the key in the lock of his apartment, wishing he could find Felix there. To his good fortune he was there, sitting on the edge of the bed and with his hands on his head. Chang stood in the doorway of the room, watching as her boyfriend's body rose and fell to the rhythm of her silent crying.

He approached at a slow pace and crouched down while removing his hands from Felix's face. Felix looked into Changbin's eyes and his eyes filled with tears again, throwing himself into the arms of his boyfriend, Felix cried again with force.

-I'm sorry Changbin, I did not want this to happen-

-Shh, quiet-Changbin, who was now sitting on the floor with Felix's body on his, was stroking Félix's back in circles.

Felix cried for a while longer, muttering apologies between hiccups, Changbin stroked his back and head to reassure him, never let go of his embrace.

Once Felix had finished crying, he pulled back from the embrace and wiped away his tears, meeting Changbin's eyes.

"Sorry, lately I've behaved like a bitch," Felix apologized again with a smile.

-Bebe you do not have to apologize-

"There's something I have to tell you," he murmured nervously.

- Yes? What is it about? He murmured, kissing Felix's lips briefly.

-It's ... something ... about us two-

-Hmm-Changbin motivated him to continue as his nose ran through Felix's neck.

-Changbin ... I'm ... I'm pregnant-

Changbin abruptly separated from Felix's neck so that he could see him in the eyes.

- What do you say? -

-I'm waiting for a baby, Changbin-

- Are you talking seriously? He asked with bright eyes.

-Yes ... Changbin, are not you angry? -

- Angry? Why should I get angry? This is great news! -

-But ... we're still young, God, Changbin, my parents and your parents are going to cook us alive -he was upset.

-Calmate Felix, a baby is a blessing, yes? And if God gave it to you, it's because he thinks you'll do a good job-

Felix sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around Changbin's neck.

-I thought you would get angry-

-None of that, honey-

Changbin undid his embrace to see Felix in the eyes. She stroked her red cheeks and with her thumbs she wiped away the new tears. Little by little Changbin was shortened the distance between them and together his lips with those of Felix.

It began as a slow and romantic kiss, which little by little became a deeper and more humid one. Their tongues danced together and their teeth clashed. The only sound in the room was that of their lips together. Changbin pushed himself upward and Felix entangled his legs in the waist of the tallest, this path aimlessly a few meters until Felix saw himself on one of the furniture in the room, a vase fell to the ground and broke, provoking a flirtatious laugh in both. Felix looked at Changbin lasciviously before returning to attack his lips. Changbin gasped and lifted Felix up again this time to leave him gently on the bed, slowly tucked his hands under Felix's shirt, his skin was warm and soft to the touch and he saw himself arching his back when Changbin began to massage one of his nipples.

"Hmmm," he murmured in a sigh.

- You like? Changbin asks in a whisper.

-I love-

Changbin put aside the nipple to go to the other, Felix bit his lower lip and threw his head back, Changbin took this to lick Adam's apple from Felix to his chin, buried his head in his neck and left small kisses on this zone. He licked also the lobe of the opposite ear and introduced the tongue into it, causing moans of pleasure in the other.

I kiss his lips before getting rid of the shirt that at that point the only thing he did was get in the way. She took off the garment and went on with her own shirt, lifted it up over her head and decorated the floor with it. Under the milky white chest of Felix and with his teeth he took one of her nipples while with one hand he stimulated the other. Felix moaned again and pushed his hips upward, noticing Changbin's erection under his pants.

Changbin ignored him and continued to do his job, and when he had left both nipples erect he separated from his chest. He rested both hands on the bed, on either side of Felix's body and with his hip began to make movements on the opponent's erection.

"God Changbin," he moaned, "just do it now," he asked, but again Changbin ignored him.

He continued making movements on Felix's erection until he was thrown back his head and with a moan of throat came in his pants, moistening the fabric a bit.

Changbin took advantage of the small recovery of Felix to release his erect member of his pants and began to masturbate to end up coming on the chest of Felix, he also moaned with Changbin when he felt the liquid falling on his chest.

Both sighed and kissed again, changed their position and now Felix was on Changbin; Changbin tucked his hands down to the button of Felix's pants and undid it under the zipper and put his hand inside, feeling Felix's flaccid limb and moisture around it. He began to stimulate Felix's tip while kissing him and soon Felix was getting hard again.

The trousers did nothing more than hinder, so in an agile move he got rid of Felix's, but had to get up to get rid of his. They went back to bed as soon as possible and kissed again. Felix pushed Changbin to lie on the bed and went down to his neck to leave a mark there. He went down with short kisses until the member began to wake up. He licked the tip and then put everything in his mouth, began moving slowly, sucking the tip and licking the full length when it was not in his mouth.

Soon Changbin was ramming Felix's mouth. Felix stopped the thrusts when he felt Changbin was about to come. He pulled the member out of his mouth and sat on the younger man's legs beginning to masturbate himself.

- Hey! That's not fair-complained the taller.

Felix ignored him and when he was about to come he stopped the movements. He climbed to Changbin's hip and lifted his body over Changbin's erection. With his hand he positioned the member in his entrance and began to self penetrate himself, without any type of dilatation or lubrication.

His face contracted when the entire expanse of Changbin was inside his ass. They did not move for several minutes while Felix got used to it, but soon he himself began to go up and down.

Changbin squeezed Felix's hip, sinking deeper into the body, moaned and took control of the situation around Felix's waist with his arms and pushing his hips to penetrate him. Felix leaned on his forearms when Changbin surrounded him and arching his back for a bit more pleasure. His eyes were closed and his mouth opened letting out some moans.

Changbin increased the speed and depth of his thrusts causing Felix to scream, he freed himself from Changbin's grip and straightened, so Changbin could have more access to Felix's prostate; Felix started up and down as well, helping Changbin to get deeper, threw his head back and grabbed the sheets of the bed, lifted his hips and stopped moving, leaving all the work of Changbin who with a guttural moan it came inside Felix who at the same time released his orgasm.

Changbin kept moving, slowly lowering his speed until he decided to leave. He pulled his baby next to him and hugged his waist from behind, kissed gently the back of his neck and left his head on the opposite shoulder. Felix turned his head and left a kiss on Changbin's lips.

"I love you," Felix murmured as he closed his eyes.

"I love you more ... I love you both," Changbin muttered, directing his hands to Felix's belly.