CHAPTER 10

A wave of feelings ran deep in Jisung's heart when he heard Minho talking to his baby, the little one inside moved a little more, causing a slight discomfort in the chestnut tree.

-You must stop moving too much, you annoy your mother and you make her feel bad-Minho spoke again to Jisung's belly when he noticed the discomfort face of this one. And surprisingly seconds later the baby stopped moving.

Jisung looked at him surprised.

- How did you do that? -The question.

- How did I do what? -

-Make him stop moving-

-I only told him to stop moving-replies Minho smiling.

Jisung gave him a soft smile and caressed his stomach when he felt his little boy moving inside again.

- Which will be his name? Minho asks as he takes the cards and offers one to Jisung

- Oh? Oh, I still have no thoughtful names, I like Jimin, but I'd like a name that had a meaning-

-Jimin I like it, but later you can choose another-

Jisung smiled again for the millionth time that day. The waiter came to take his order and he was surprised to see one of his co-workers taking the food with a boy because he thought he had something with Venus.

They ordered something and when their meal was ready they ate and talked a little about what they had been doing for the last weeks. Minho told him about the new job, about his gang with Chan and the other kids and that he would miss being at school, since he had already graduated. Jisung instead told him about his last appointments with the obstetrician, about what he had bought and what he had to buy for the arrival of the child, and that he had started decorating his room two days ago.

The time passed too quickly and when they least saw it it was time for Minho to return to work, he said goodbye to Jisung at the entrance of the premises, with a short and chaste kiss on the lips that none dared to give, but in order to beads and with a slight blush on the cheeks they gave it.

Jisung walked home, he had to exercise if he wanted to keep his figure after giving birth to the baby. In addition, your doctor had recommended it to you if you wanted to stay healthy during pregnancy.

On the way he came across a small shop that caught his attention, there were several baby clothes on the dressers and a pair of blue shoes caught his attention. I had to buy them, it was inevitable, I saw something nice and had the impulse to buy it.

He entered the store and found an old woman sitting in front of the box. He looked around and saw several couples, among them he managed to see a familiar figure. It was the boy of a few weeks ago, the one he always saw when he was going to a date with his obstetrician, a month ago he had stopped going and the baby in his arms told him: he had already had his baby and did not have to Go more to the obstetrician.

He came a little closer and I called him. He turned and smiled when he recognized him.

-It's you, the boy at the maternity hospital, is not it? Jisung asks. The boy nods.

- That's right, how long? I think that before we could not present ourselves properly, my name is Kenta-he says extending his free hand.

-Han Jisung, and this cute baby here must be yours, right? -

- That's right, his name is Bae-

"Honey, I found this pair of shoes that maybe ..." A brown-haired boy stood beside Kenta. Kenta, you never mentioned that you had a twin brother, "he complained childishly. Jisung and Kenta showed a smile and laughed softly.