➳Epilogue

"The light of fire

that moment in which your burning eyes catch me

I wake up with a kiss from you,

it feels like I have the world

How satellites, and shooting stars,

how a bee with a flower petal turn around you and without hesitation I approach you,

I finally hug you (hug your heart)

so high flight

We live for this love "

(SHINHWA - This Love)

Narra Minho:

JeongIn and Wooju brought a ray of light in my life and in that of Jisung, even though at first everything seemed difficult, with time we were learning.

Now both were five months old, they were big and they started to be independent, for example, JeongIn could already sit down without difficulty, he could hold some objects like his bottle of milk, he even knew how to direct it to his mouth. Wooju could also sit down, but it still took a bit of difficulty. JeongIn began to give out his little ones, I remember that Jisung almost got his heart to think that maybe he was sick, but it was not like that, he got his little hand in his mouth and when we checked and saw two small white spots on his gums we are relieved. After a few weeks they had already left their first two little ones.

Our life was so to speak perfect. We were not yet a solid couple because we were not yet married, but we already had our little nest.

On the day of our wedding Jisung and I had to be separated for the preparations, while at home Chan, Changbin, my father-in-law and my father took care of me, in the house of my in-laws were Minha, Felix, my mother-in-law and my mother with Jisung

The children, of course, were also there, yesterday they had gone to sleep with Jisung's mother and today they would go to Kenta and Donghan's house, while Jisung and I would travel for two weeks. The couple had offered to take care of them during those two weeks when Jisung spoke on the subject. Minha had called herself a nanny, but Jisung rejected her and it was when Jisung said he wanted someone else when the couple showed up. Minha was bothered of course, but she looked for it after making Jisung go through all the stress caused by organizing a wedding, and I guess when they fought over the suit that Jisung wanted was the drop that spilled the glass. Jisung could become very spiteful when he proposed it, and now that it was his wedding and his children, it was very understandable that he behaved in that way with Minha.

Chan and Changbin helped me put on my suit, I left the room with the bag in my hands and let them do the rest, they fixed their fists, they tied the tie and they even put the bouquet in spite of the fact that they could do it myself.

We arrived at the place where they would officiate the wedding at four with twenty, at five the ceremony would begin so that at about six and thirty we could start with the banquet.

At five to ten, Jisung had not yet arrived and I was beginning to worry, my mother and mother-in-law had already arrived with the children fifteen minutes ago, Minha was arriving. We were all there except Jisung and Felix.

My concern was when at five with five Jisung arrived in my father's car, along with Felix. At five with fifteen everything was ready and I could not be more excited, Jisung's father took him to the altar, I hug him and kiss his cheek before doing the same with me, he gave me some words of encouragement and asked me to take care of his son, to which I agreed with him shaking both hands. Jisung stood beside me and took my hand.