35

"You have given birth to the family, an eternal lightas delicate as ever, lookyou are the flame that tends to me, look at meyour little words are not understood yetbut I know you will understand minetake the colors of life and paint what you likewith all my love you can melt Alaskayou will be the calm of a sea of ​​infinite hatredthe greatness of something so tiny

                                                                        [...]

Your birth went to life my dooryou have a dad who loves you very muchmom does not deserve you, that's why she leftyou have nothing to fear, you have me hereand your grandparents who want to see you growso innocent and tiny, my life "

 (Piter G - Small)

The doors of the maternal hospital opened and closed constantly, for them passed couples, pregnant women, women with their children or the occasional doctor who would come to change the shift. It was close to nine with thirty minutes, so there was not as much activity as there was in the afternoon.

The sound of the siren of an ambulance broke the moment of tranquility of the room, the doors of the hospital were opened violently and three paramedics came running, carrying with them a stretcher where rested the almost lifeless body of a woman, young, blonde and about twenty eight weeks of gestation.

The paramedics passed the case to one of the doctors, it was Venus Walk, he had tried to commit suicide by cutting his veins, he had lost a lot of blood before someone called and the ambulance arrived, so they had to resort to an emergency cesarean if they wanted save the baby He had six and a half months of gestation, so with proper care the baby could survive.

They stopped the bleeding, so that the baby could hold another little more, but having lost too much blood it was necessary to do the caesarean section soon, so they quickly prepared everything, the room, the instruments that would be taken care of and the doctors started their work .

The baby was born well, they took care of it and they moved quickly to the newborn area and put her in an incubator, of course, which was too small and fragile, but for everything else she seemed quite healthy.

In another part of the hospital, after an hour and a half in labor. Jisung and Minho listened for the first time to JeongIn's cry. Jisung smiled fatigued when the pain stopped and the baby crying filled his ears. The doctor said something, but Jisung did not hear it, he could only listen to his baby.

The doctor placed the baby in Jisung's chest, and he looked down a bit to see him. Finally he was there, in front of his eyes, bellowing, red, wet, but to him it seemed the most beautiful thing he could have seen in life, because of course, it was his son, his JeongIn, whom he had waited eagerly for eight months.

Minho inclined his head, kiss of the Jisung and with his gloved latex hand caressed the small head of JeongIn and instantly he stopped crying. Little hiccups came out of his mouth and opened his eyes when it was Jisung who stroked his little head.

"Hello baby," he murmured, tears filling his eyes. You're finally here, baby, my JeongIn, you're finally here-

-We'll cut the umbilical cord now that it has stopped beating, so the baby can be examined calmly and you can go to rest so they can return the baby-

The doctor did the above said, cut the cord and let a couple of minutes more for Jisung and the baby to interact before separating them again. As soon as the baby was removed from Jisung's chest he started crying again and Jisung could only watch him go.When Jisung was back in his room, the first thing he did was sleep.