CHAPTER 33

"I've had a hard time as a tramp without illusion

Let me lift my cardboard castle in your heart

I'm shaking, as the bigbang was born light of darkness and you appeared

With that look impossible to calculate

Stop the time, really, stop the time

If I have youYou have looked at me and I have looked at you

This is how our story begins "

 (Piter G - The rescue)

The time for Jisung stopped when the question came out of Minho's lips. He was looking at it for an answer, and Jisung could not stop admiring the ring. It was so beautiful, his eyes filled with tears when he had to raise his head to frantically nod. Minho kissed him on the lips, took the box and put the ring.

Jisung looked at the ring on his finger and smiled. He hugged Minho tightly and began to cry. It was the best day of his life, not only had they found a home where to form their family, they had also committed themselves.

They were embraced for a long time, and after inspecting Minho a little more, I took Jisung back to his apartment.While in the comfort of his small home Jisung sat on one of the sofas. So much happiness did not fit in him. His smile was so big and so radiant.

He caressed his belly and began to whisper things, to which JeongIn responded with his usual kicks. They were in the middle of their mother-child bond when the phone vibrated in their pants, I took it out and checked the message, it was from Minho.

"Talk to the guys in the band, they'll help us move your things to the new house, what do you say, we can start this weekend"

Jisung sighed. JeongIn's room in her apartment had been so beautiful that it hurt that she would not be able to sleep in it. He began to write an answer and sent it.

"Well, it's not a bad idea, although I must accept that JeongIn's room here is too beautiful that I do not want to move yet"

Minho answered soon.

"Do not worry about that, I can paint one of the rooms for him in the new house as the room in your apartment, although it will not look the same, the room is a little bigger and things are more separated"

"From that to nothing I can ask for, although I want to stay here a little longer I must accept that I can not wait to settle in the new house"

They spoke for messages for a while longer, forgetting the theme of the new house and beginning to talk about the arrival of JeongIn. None could hide their joy. It seems as if life is smiling.

After all the problems were back together, there was also the arrival of the baby and his recent commitment. And speaking of compromises, they had agreed to go and deliver the good news to their families the next day. Finally, Jisung took a shower, ate a bowl of cereal and went to bed waiting for the next day.

When he woke up the first thing he did was go back to shower, he fixed and combed his hair a bit, put on presentable clothes and a great coat, breakfast a glass of milk with a piece of cake and went outside. I walked a few blocks to the cafeteria where Felix's mother worked, there Felix, his mother, Changbin and some customers who happened to have a snack before going to work. Minho arrived ten minutes later and together they gave the great news, they got congratulations from everyone, including some clients who managed to witness or hear the news.