Piper LII

A/N: I just want to clear up a couple things for everyone!
1. Due to plot reasons, I will not bring any more characters from the future. Leo will be the only character from the future.
2. I'm not planning on doing BoO or SoN (due to plot). I'm going to be doing MoA and HoH.
3. Leo's from the timeline in between HoH and BoO.

_____________________________

"Piper LII," Zeus read.

Piper didn't remember much about the rest of the night. They told their story and answered a million questions from the other campers, but finally Chiron saw how tired they were and ordered them to bed.

"We were there for hours just explaining everything to you guys." Leo complained. "It was basically this only less reading, obviously."

It felt so good to sleep on a real mattress, and Piper was so exhausted, she crashed immediately...

Annabeth smiled in understanding. She felt the exact same way after all of her quests.

Leo swung his legs back and forth.

The next morning she woke in her bunk, feeling reinvigorated. The sun came through the windows along with a pleasant breeze. It might've been spring instead of winter. Birds sang. Monsters howled in the woods. Breakfast smells wafted from the dining pavilion—bacon, pancakes, and all sorts of wonderful things.

Drew and her gang were frowning down at her, their arms crossed.

Aphrodite frowned.

"You're still doing this?" the goddess asked her children disapprovingly. "I thought you would've at least put an end to this after Piper came back from her quest." Her frown deepened. "I didn't know you were going to pick up where you left off..."

The demigods of Cabin Ten shifted uncomfortably, refusing to meet their mother's disappointed eyes.

"Sorry." a few of them mumbled.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing too." Aphrodite told them. She sighed. "Hopefully you all give Piper the warm welcome she deserves when she comes to camp."

"Morning." Piper sat up and smiled. "Beautiful day."

"At least she's not letting it get to her." the goddess sighed. That's good, the poor girl was really distraught the last time she was here.

"You're going to make us late for breakfast," Drew said, "which means you get to clean the cabin for inspection."

A week ago, Piper would've either punched Drew in the face, or hidden back under her covers.

She most likely do the latter. Drew snorted and rolled her eyes.

Now she thought about the Cyclopes in Detroit, Medea in Chicago, Midas turning her to gold in Omaha. Looking at Drew, who used to bother her, Piper laughed.

Drew's jaw dropped at the action before she gritted her teeth in anger.

"Yikes!" Travis chuckled. "Looks like someone's not scared of you anymore!"

"She didn't have a reason to be scared, it's just Drew." Clarisse rolled her eyes.

Drew's smug expression crumbled. She backed up, then remembered she was supposed to be angry. "What are you—"

"Challenging you," Piper said. The members of Cabin Ten dramatically gasped. Lacy was excitedly bouncing up and down on her seat. "How about noon in the arena? You can choose the weapons."