• chapter ten •

"Remember what to do if something happens!" Tony yelled out to Harry and Sirius as he flew out in his suit.

"Yes, sir!"

Remus stared at the flying image of Ironman, his mouth gaped a little.

"Come on, Remus! We'll show you around." said Sirius, a little to cheerfully.

"Actually, you have to clean the mess you made yesterday in the game room." Harry told Sirius.

"Ugh, why?" Sirius groaned, throwing his head back.

"Because Pepper is coming back and we don't exactly know when, and she'll be furious when she sees the mess you had made."

Remus watched as the two bicker. "Who's Pepper?" he asked.

"Oh, she is Tony's girlfriend. Maybe soon to be fiancé." answered Sirius.

Remus nodded and looked outside.

"Shouldn't we be helping them?" he asked.

"Not unless things get out of hand." replied Harry, as he took out his wand to twirl it around his fingers.

"How will you help if you're not allowed to use magic outside of school?" Remus questioned the young Potter.

"Well, Steve and Nat are the only ones who know about our world, besides Fury, and they know the rules, so they both agreed on having Sirius help out if things get out of hand. Also, if Sirius ever did go with them, Nat taught me how to shoot and Clint taught me how to shoot his arrows in case of an emergency and it was awesome!" Remus and Sirius laughed at the cheery boy.

"Come on!" Sirius pulled Remus by the arm to drag him away but to their luck, a loud explosion went off. Shattering the windows to the tower as the three of them fell to the ground. The three let out a small groan and stood up. Within a second, Remus and Harry ran forward to look out the broken windows, Sirius following shortly after.

Their eyes widened at the almost destroyed city. Buildings had many shattered windows, much like the tower. Other buildings were falling down, literally. Cars were either in half or flipped over, the streets were all destroyed and citizens were running for their lives or screaming. Far north they could see Captain's shield being thrown towards what look like an android. The whole city was full of them.

"They need our help," said Remus, staring ahead at Clint who was shooting his arrows at the droids.

Sirius nodded and took his wand out, "Harry, stay here. Go down to the garage."

"I want to help!"

"Harry, it's dangerous, we can't have you getting hurt." Remus told the teen, "So please listen to Sirius and go down to the garage."
Harry sighed and nodded. They watched as Harry took the stairs to go down to the garage.

"Ready?" Remus nodded

"Ready."

"Merlin's beard! Remus, what are these things?!" Sirius exclaimed as he used his wand to put an android down.

"Androids!" Remus answered as he did the same to a droid. "Sirius, we need to go help them. They're not doing that well!"

Sirius followed Remus glanced at saw the Avengers struggling to take on hundredths of androids. Except for Pietro, Who Sirius assumed was taking citizens to a safer place.

"We'll run towards them, take some droids down on the way."

Only a few feet away from the Avengers, Sirius was knocked to the ground.