• chapter seventeen •

"Well, that was all shocking," said Clint as Fury left.

   "It was." Steve nodded.

   "I'd like to stay but I have some business to do back in our world." said Remus.

   "Right, be back soon. There's about a week left for you know what." Tony told Remus.

  Remus smiled softly, "Don't worry, I'll be back soon."

   "Good luck, Remy." said Sirius softly, and no one understood why Sirius and Harry looked worried.

  Night time hit and the group minus Thor and Pepper were in the common area.

   "What's there to do?" Clint groaned in annoyance.

   "There's some cleaning supplies in the closet if you want to do something." said Natasha, receiving a glare from Clint.

  Clint was about to say a remark back before the alarms turned on. Instantly, everyone stood up.

   "Harry, go up to the lab and hide."

Harry grabbed the gun Nat gave him and ran to the lab.

   "Be prepared for whatever happens."

  All going there separate ways, they all came across a Hydra agent.

   "Its been a while since we last saw each other." Captain said as he punched the agent in the face.

   "What does he want?" Captain grabbed the man by his collar and slammed him against the wall.

   "It's none of your business." He chokes out.

   "You're trespassing and just tried to shoot me, surely enough, it is my business. Now, what does he want?"

   "The– the boy."

   "Fury came in with Hill and other agents, they took them away." Clint said.

   "What did they want here? I mean, we're their enemies but we usually go to them for a fight, they don't come to us." said Bruce.

   "Harry, are you hungry?" Nat asked.

  Harry nodded a smile on his face.

   "Come on, help me make dinner."

As the two walked away, Steve stood up to stand in front of all of them.

   "We need to protect Harry. Now more than ever."

   "Why? What's wrong?" asked an alerted Sirius.

   "I asked the Hydra agent to tell me what they wanted . . . He said they wanted the boy."

   "Harry." Pietro said

  Steve nodded.

   "But why do they want Harry? How do they even know about him?" 

   "I don't know . . . But we must figure something out. Of course right after the party and Disneyland, we can't ruin this for Harry." said Steve, the rest agreeing with him.

   "And Sirius," Sirius looked up at Steve.
"Welcome to the Avengers."